News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

brb1006

I'm expecting it to be removed based on Disney's past behavior.
If they do replace it, I'm wondering which Classic Disney Song would fit the finale? Unless they decide make extra lyrics for Festival of Fantasy's Theme Song or the Mickey Mouse Club theme.

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
Elsa needs to step up her "singing" moves. Let It Go isn't just a little lip sync - it needs to be "sung" with authority, of which she didn't really have any - @ least I didn't think so.

Very glad to have the castle show back though - it's been sorely missed!

ToTBellHop

Elsa needs to step up her "singing" moves. Let It Go isn't just a little lip sync - it needs to be "sung" with authority, of which she didn't really have any - @ least I didn't think so.

Very glad to have the castle show back though - it's been sorely missed!
It was time to see what she could do. She tested the limits but didn’t break through.

casplas

i guess we should all be happy that bob the bean counter has not marked of spaces where you can stand to see the parade for a fee. yet!

casplas

I know the steamboat was/is being rebuilt.

The whole area has sat for over a year without use so I'm sure there's plenty of work needed to get it back to operational standards.

Refurbishment usually indicates repair/restoration rather than upgrade but hopefully they'll take this time to modernize some elements, too.
like the did for mount everest?

Cesar R M

Mickey's Magical Friendship Faire opening show​

Mickeys-Magical-Friendship-Faire_Full_46560.jpg

Mickeys-Magical-Friendship-Faire_Full_46540.jpg
Their costumes are so cool :(

jrhwdw

Well, we Finally have full schedules for FOF's Opening Days and the next week going forward:

FOF's Opening Day!:

When DST Starts:

Nothing shocking. I am glad to see that nothing ends super early. MMFF should end later but that's me.

Also, as good as Adventure Cavalcade is, I'm glad MK is prioritizing MMFF over Adv. Cavalcade!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom