News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

jrhwdw

We don't even need a nighttime parade at MK.

Just bring back the king (or goat or queen, whatever) effective May 1st 2023): HEA.
As good as HEA and Enchantment is........It's still no excuse to let Spectro rot, have no replacement for Christmas 2016(when PTN needed a break and DL needed MSEP)and to let PTN get more dusty because DL favors MSEP. I'm not mad that DL favors MSEP, it is the 50th in June, but still.....

Maybe MK will shock us all and use FOF at night???

jrhwdw

DHS would benefit from PTN when F! returns. Give the guests that can’t get into F! something new to see. I know that’s the point of WWOA, and used to be SWAGS.
I've said this before: I would approve PTN for DHS. Doesn't mean that it's not a weird choice over MK.

TTA94

Oh I know, WDW doesn’t want to flip the bill for the required PTN soundtrack changes. Meaning the re recording of the intro to remove the few hateful words that is not allowed to be said now a days… and the removal of Zip A Dee Doo Dah from the finale. Lol.

jrhwdw

Oh I know, WDW doesn’t want to flip the bill for the required PTN soundtrack changes. Meaning the re recording of the intro to remove the few hateful words that is not allowed to be said now a days… and the removal of Zip A Dee Doo Dah from the finale. Lol.
TDO can only afford to change 1 Parade???: FOF

Or.......Horrors! FOF can't figure out the new finale loop and that's why it's not showing up on the Calendar!

wtyy21

Look at that. At Wikipedia, it appears that Fantasmic will return on May 28 not only in Disneyland, but also DHS. Not sure whether it is true or not for DHS version.
Screenshot_2022-02-23-09-22-08-30.png

Wonder if DL and DHS F! did return at the same time, Will Disney parks stream the simultaneously return of the shows, or just prioritizing DHS version.

jrhwdw

Look at that. At Wikipedia, it appears that Fantasmic will return on May 28 not only in Disneyland, but also DHS. Not sure whether it is true or not for DHS version.View attachment 623450
View attachment 623450

Wonder if DL and DHS F! did return at the same time, Will Disney parks stream the simultaneously return of the shows, or just prioritizing DHS version.
I do like the April rumors better. But would May 28th be better now that we know about GOTG?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Look at that. At Wikipedia, it appears that Fantasmic will return on May 28 not only in Disneyland, but also DHS. Not sure whether it is true or not for DHS version.View attachment 623450

That citation is bad. It references only DL's reopening of F!

Wiki edited.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom