Famous Stars/Celebrities at the Parks

darthjohnny

JEDIsney said:
Wow, there's been a lot of celebrities at Disney. Most of you have seen multiple people, but I haven't seen any, not that I know of any way. Well, I've been there for two Soap Weekends, but that doesn't really count because I don't watch Soaps and I don't know who the stars were.

So yeah, I haven't seen any celebrities at Disney. But I'm still waiting for Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley... the first time I'll see them there will probably be when I take them.

I love Natalie Portman! I love Keira Knightley too! Maybe she'll come to the park when her Audio Animatronic is put into the Pirates ride next year.

col

i saw john stamos and he was great at the CP.
hes not really known where i live -i dont think a channel has aired full house or anything.

i also saw steven curtis chapman -i only know him coz he was on the CP programme.

darthjohnny

Aurora_25 said:
My husband and I Saw Raven taping for the opening of Everest before they finished building it.

I also saw Raven performing her new album at the Beauty and the Beast stage in MGM. I also remember seeing the girl from making the band 2 in Animal Kingdom (I think her name was Sara.)

Goofy20

We've seen Jerry Rice, Clinton Portis of the Washington Redskins, Takeo Spikes from the Buffalo Bills, Donnie Edwards of the San Diego Chargers, Amanda Beard, Michelle Kwan, & Chad Johnson from the Cincinatti Bengals

Foolish1

Let me think, I have seen Carol Burnett, Burt Reynolds, Drew Carey, Regis Philbin, numerous Star Wars people including Carrie Fisher, Peter Mayhew, George Lucas, Anthony Daniels, Daniel Logan, Kenny Baker.

I have seen a number of soap stars including Susan Lucci.

Does Marty Sklar count? I had lunch with he and his wife in fact. I saw Frank Wells once.

I have seen two of the reporters/presenters from 20/20. The one had a book signing at Animal Kingdom about their book on giraffes.

Funny story, I was at Animal Kingdom on opening day. I saw this crowd go by, and I figured something was going on. I hesitated to check, since I was
waiting on somebody in a restroom. But curiosity got the better of me, so I went to investigate anyway. I had said out loud "who are we looking at?" Somebody next to me said it was Drew Carey. I looked, and saw some guy with bright yellow hair. I said "that's not Drew Carey". And guess what happened? Drew Carey with bright blond hair stopped, turned around, looked right at me and said "yes I am!". Needless to say, I felt rather stupid at that point.

Actually, I saw a number of famous people that day, but I can't even remember who all I saw. I am glad I went, but before going I had huge reservations about going, figuring it would be beyond mobbed.

JEDIsney

darthjohnny said:
I love Natalie Portman! I love Keira Knightley too! Maybe she'll come to the park when her Audio Animatronic is put into the Pirates ride next year.
Finally, another Natalie and Keira lover!

I really hope that the Audio Animatronic of Elizabeth is placed into the ride. I heard here on the boards that Elizabeth Swann and Will Turner were supposedly rumored to be added to the ride sometime next year, but I don't know if that's really going to happen. I sure hope it does, though.

And if Keira ever does go to Disney for a promotional reason, where it would be planned and announced beforehand, I would buy my own plane ticket and go there by myself to see her.

To have my favorite person, Keira, at my favorite place, Walt Disney World, would make my dream come true. Hey! Maybe I can use that for the new Dreams promotion.

gleddo

We have seen Steven Tyler of Aerosmith twice at the Boardwalk Resort two NY's Eves in a row and Pat Benatar was on the treadmill beside me in the gym at the Boardwalk last month. We have also seen Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz at Tower of Terror.

DolFan

I have seen Wayne Brady filming his now cancelled talk show on the street at MGM. Also Bruce Jenners during the ESPN weekend going on Expedition Everest.

splash_mt. jr

i saw alice cooper once when i was in line splash mount he was right behind me and i got on the same cart with him i was so HAPPY!!!!! alice cooper rules!

monorailguy01

I saw Davy Jones (from the Monkees) doing a concert in Epcot in May durning the F&GF, umm I think i saw someone else too but I dont remember........ Oh yea MICKEY MOUSE :sohappy:

Clark Griswold

Original Poster
I also saw Aaron Brooks, the old QB from the Bengals and the Saints at the ESPN Club on my last trip. It was really cool listening to him talk to everyone. My Dad even talked to him personally in the hallway by the bathroom. I leave in 2 days for Disney and I sure hope I see some more stars.

"...sail on freedom's wings across the sky..."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom