Famous Stars/Celebrities at the Parks

LpMcQuack

Jose Canseco inside, swear to God, Pinnochio's Village Haus, too good to be true, I actually thanked him for finally being honest & exposing the con MLB has become.

iheartdisney91

i was in ak last week and this castmember noticed my pirate medallion and she said you know johnny depp is supposed to be in mk today. i had no idea about this but i didnt even go to mk that day cause if he was there then the park would be even more crazy:animwink:

Giaco

I saw Tino Martinez (NY Yankees) and Andrew Mccarthy at the Grand Floridian. My son took a picture with Tino and got his autograph.

a2grafix

If there is any consolation me and my family met former WWF wrestler Big John Studd in the Orlando Airport after we had left WDW en route back to Ohio one winter evening in early 1988.

At the time pro wrestling was severly popular in the mid-to-late 1980s and my former high school classmate was amazed I got Big John Studd's picture and autograph while waiting for our flight from Orlando to Cleveland.

In fact Big John Studd was on our flight to Cleveland -- must have been on one of those promotional tours. You should see the picture. Big John is BIG, some 6-9, 7-2 big and me I, at the time, was reaching 5-9, while one of my sister's was about 4-8 and my youngest sister stood, at the time, about 4-0. LOL.

angelfaerie52

Tigger1988 said:
George Lucas, Howie Long, RL. Stine, countless others, usually see atleast one celeb during our stay.

I saw RL Stine, too... and then went to his autograph signing at that little book shop in MGM, back when it was themed to the one from Ellen! I was so beyond excited to go to that because I was only about 10 and he was my favorite author. :)

I also Ben Savage (Cory from Boy Meets World). He did a parade at MGM and a Q&A at the Beauty and the Beast theatre.

Tigger1988

angelfaerie52 said:
I saw RL Stine, too... and then went to his autograph signing at that little book shop in MGM, back when it was themed to the one from Ellen! I was so beyond excited to go to that because I was only about 10 and he was my favorite author. :)

haha wow thats when I saw him too, I was in 4th grade and it was so huge for me

sydsmom1997

We saw Don Mattingly while watching the Mickey Mania parade in 1994. During the same trip we think we saw Steffi Graff (sp?) the tennis player at the AS-sports resort. Carol Jason (who is our local news anchor) was on our plane home during that trip also. Oh, and my mother spent an entire day at the studios trying to get an upclose glance at Burt Reynolds. :)

darthjohnny

I've seen LeAnn Rimes on Big Thunder Mountain, John Stamos on Pirates of the Caribbean (in Disneyland) and Barry Bonds with his family pin trading in Downtown Disney.

JEDIsney

Wow, there's been a lot of celebrities at Disney. Most of you have seen multiple people, but I haven't seen any, not that I know of any way. Well, I've been there for two Soap Weekends, but that doesn't really count because I don't watch Soaps and I don't know who the stars were.

So yeah, I haven't seen any celebrities at Disney. But I'm still waiting for Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley... the first time I'll see them there will probably be when I take them.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Only celebrities I've met or seen in the parks were there for Star Wars Weekends. I've met Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, Jake Lloyd, Matthew Wood, Warwick Davis, and Andy Secombe.

In the wrestling world, I've met Jimmy Hart, Jeff Hardy, Petey Williams, Traci Brooks, So Cal Val, and Jackie Gayda at Universal Studios Florida.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom