Famous Stars/Celebrities at the Parks

If you work there you get to see alot. While working I have seen.... Gloria Estefan, Serena Williams, Some rapper that was at Grad Nite, the ladie that is on the workout commercials with chuck norris, and the baldwin brother that really isnt to famous.

As a guest I have seen very few. Just the other day I saw The Cheetah Girls at MGM. I had no clue at first who they were but then a little girl told me that they were the cheetah girls. I have also seen Dennis Rodman. I was just walking through fantasyland and a very tall man walked by, I looked up and noticed all the piercings and could easily tell it was him.

Yeah, my fiance and I saw Rodman in September. He was entering Pooh via the exit as we were making our way down the ramp. I walked right past him, but my fiance went "oh wow, Dennis Rodman rides Pooh...". I thought she was out of her mind for the moment until I turned around and saw the unattractivness for myself....lol.

darthjohnny

I think I saw the girl who plays Mose on Nickelodeon's show "Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide." She looked and sounded exactly like her, so I assumed it was her. She was with her younger sister, mother, and father, as they waited behind us at Big River restaurant at Disney's Boardwalk. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom