Eyes on EPCOT Center

dweezil78

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but you do know American Gothic isn't the same as goth culture, right? This is what it's referring to:

Traditions%20-%20Farmer%20and%20Wife%20Homegrown.jpg

What about gothic Tink?

gothic_tinkerbell-1531.gif

:lol:

Just by reading that, I need to go to Epcot when this happens! I must see this festival for once

Expo_Seeker40

I would love to see Leave a Legacy removed, but I'm starting to wonder that this water feature will be like a tourist trap experience aka Plymouth Rock..."ohhh yeah must be hudge and epic" and it's the size of a rock u find in an average backyard garden. This water fall/feature may be nothing more than a hose with glitter sprinkled on it filling in a tinkerbell stickered kiddie pool....knowing TDO, that's how cheap they would go, but would bill at as the next best thing.

JWG

I would love to see Leave a Legacy removed, but I'm starting to wonder that this water feature will be like a tourist trap experience aka Plymouth Rock..."ohhh yeah must be hudge and epic" and it's the size of a rock u find in an average backyard garden. This water fall/feature may be nothing more than a hose with glitter sprinkled on it filling in a tinkerbell stickered kiddie pool....knowing TDO, that's how cheap they would go, but would bill at as the next best thing.

Yea, I was just assuming a garden hose and the existing LaL = instant waterfall. :animwink:

Maybe two garden houses, one for each side.

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
Hello all! Once again, nothing particularly exciting to report from EPCOT, so not a lot of pictures this time.
4070390186_97e43f1efd_b.jpg

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
This sign has appeared in the recent past. The other side that's still behind walls seems like it's almost ready.
4070390206_c22490742e_b.jpg

EpcotServo

Now you are defending Legacy?! Servo....Your DOM streak is most distressing.:lol::lookaroun

Yeah, it'd be nice to have one, but still. SSE VIEW?! PLAZA!? CLUTTER!?:fork::lol:

I just don't see the Clutter you people call it....

I see something that starts and ends the park right. Before Earth, Before Future, Before world understanding, the whole EPCOT story starts with PEOPLE. Without people, Epcot has no meaning. Just stand there in the middle of the Legacy stones at dusk and you'll see the reflections of millions of people who thought this place was important, and you can see, every night, the reflection of our Spaceship Earth cast on their faces...Even if you aren't on one like me, it's a sense of the true nature of Epcot...something alot of the newer additions to the park, lack...

Of all the things added to the park since 1999, I say Leave a Legacy is the most true to the Epcot spirit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom