News Expose reveals WDC control in online fan community

NearTheEars

Whatever happened to PhotoDave?

And if there is a silver lining to this thread/debacle, it’s that a very different and diverse group of members have come together to talk about something. I most often find myself discussing topics with the same small cohort of people. Nice to see everyone out and about for a change.

From what I remember, he moved out of the Orlando area to return North. Without being an AP and visiting frequently lost interest.

As said already, still active on Twitter under a similar name.

UNCgolf

You can sue over board moderation. That seems ridiculous

I'm sure some really creative plaintiff's attorney could come up with grounds for such a suit, but off the top of my head I can't think of any applicable cause of action. I'm also pretty sure whatever they came up with would be dismissed by any competent judge for frivolity.

EDIT: If someone was being actively harassed and the moderators knew about it and didn't do anything to stop it, then there might be some grounds for a suit -- although I'm not sure what kind of damages they could realistically claim. I assume that is not the scenario here.

pdude81

I'd just like to throw out there that sometimes I have different user names in different places because what I was planning to use was already taken. So unless the guy from micechat knew for sure that it was the same TP posting on both sites, putting out any of his information is completely wreckless. Even if sure it was the same person on both sites and he shared a name with someone, then you have to dig a little deeper. I don't know any of these people personally but this comes to mind:

8e67a72d00a50b16e92fd0d539608ccb.jpg

Rodan75

So let’s not forget that this isn’t the first time the Snyder boys have assumed they had the goods to take Iger and others at Disney down. They frequently over play their hand.

I believe about half of all of this is correct. I’m just not sure which half.

Also. I totes thought that @the.dreamfinder was flirting with me in the private messages so I’m surprised to learn he is a Snyder boy.

pdude81

TP2000 didn't jump on immediately he was lurking for hours intermittently and only appeared when people goaded him to, and then he came up with a story denying it all and then another user outed him as a being a fraud and WDC employee and his recent messages are telling people to essentially 'move on and forget about it all'.

The most important question since "Who does #2 work for?":'

38ez7w.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom