News Expose reveals WDC control in online fan community

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Seems like a no confidence vote in the CEO would be catastrophic for the stock price. I don't see Disney leadership risking that.
And a no confidence vote for a CEO in the middle of a merger, launching Disney+, having a studio which will shatter the prior annual record, because of some interaction with a fan blog? Whatever the ā€œmore is coming outā€ is, it must be murder....
Iā€™ll take it...where does the rally start?

Iā€™ll get the pitchfork šŸ˜ˆ

bclane

Apparently legal threats. I missed the thread but the mods didn't take kindly to it. I'm going off of what users were saying the day after it happened. He went past his usual negative rants and (apparently?) got huffy about free speech and threatened to sue. That's a no no on any forum.
Thanks, I had no idea. No wonder he got banned. I had thought it was just cause he seemed to lie and say crazy stuff that was oddly entertaining at times.

Nemo14

No, jokes are fine. Opinions are fine. But it's the very obvious trolls. On any other forum, I can think of quite a few people who would've been banned years ago. Here, anything goes, which leads to chaos throughout the boards.
I've always found the mods here to be very fair. Yes the nonsense posts are annoying, but I've reported suspected trolls before and seen action taken. Obviously they can't read every post in every thread so the report button serves a vital role too. (Of course in the past couple of days here it has become more difficult to distinguish between the good guys and the bad guys)

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member

The Lutz story and some other items have made it to a few YT channels. Some equating it to a "perfect storm". But not in a good way. They're referencing what they feel are desperation moves being made by TWDC after the earnings release: The after 12 tickets, the MNSSHP Seasonal Ticket, and a few other items.

T

Last edited by a moderator:

TJJohn12

Page 43, the conversation is now about why TLJ ā€œsucked.ā€

EDIT for receipts: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...ine-fan-community.957317/page-28#post-8834752

Bender123

Page 43, the conversation is now about why TLJ ā€œsucked.ā€

View attachment 399855

EDIT for receipts: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...ine-fan-community.957317/page-28#post-8834752

Well...Its a theory based on how Disney will try to spin SWGE into something successful. Congratulations on calling that the lead in to the GE plot would be offered as being a reason for its failure. The land is based off the sequel trilogy, of which TLJ was the most recent.

Its like being proud calling out that people eating a habanero pepper might think its too spicy...

TJJohn12

Well...Its a theory based on how Disney will try to spin SWGE into something successful. Congratulations on calling that the lead in to the GE plot would be offered as being a reason for its failure. The land is based off the sequel trilogy, of which TLJ was the most recent.

Its like being proud calling out that people eating a habanero pepper might think its too spicy...

This thread is about Al Lutz being a (purported) fraud and sock puppet for the majority of his writing career, TWDC (allegedly) placing ghost written stories in fan blogs, and the entire scheme being used to oust Eisner (And now Chapek). But sure, go on seeing SW as the only thing the company does now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom