Exclusive Toys At 'Once Upon A Toy'

disneydentist

Additions for your monorail set include Cinderella's Castle, the Polynesian, the Grand Floridian, a "switching station" (the TTC) that allows three in and our track options, a Dumbo ride, the teacups, and the Astro Orbiter. The final three can be combined with an "attractions connector" to trigger them into action when the monorail goes by. I have no idea as to retail prices at WDW but they range from the sublime to the ridiculous on e-bay. Anyone who was going to get all of them would probably make out with mail order since the lack of sales tax would probably more than cancel out the shipping.

TinkerBell9988

I think we are going to DTD tomorrow, so I will see everything at the store and spend the rest of my money- which is only $7.89!!!!

I will find something to buy..... :animwink:

Talk to you more when I get back!!

cuteypatooty78

Oh how cool! I want that DW playstation complete with monorail, GF, Polynesian, and Contemporary stations!!! Why didn't they have that when I was a kid? I also want that Clue game...too bad Downtown Disney isn't accessible from the WDW parks. I'm glad to see another unique and fun store go in at Disney!!!:)

Figment1986

I gone to that store on Fri, and the new Oin trading place in the Captins Tower, The Toy store was fabulous, Too bad i only had $50 to spend, i wanted to make my own WDW Monorail line that runs through out the house, I would have each room themed to the station. I loved the rooms and stuff in the toy store, Must get a job and work to buy more disney stuff i dont really need too mutch,

The pin place was nice, they have the Make a pin station, you buy a base, then the adon accesorys, I got the opening day LE base, actualy 2. 1 with a figment on it, the other is just the base, I also got the other 2 LE pins, (I took my sister with me,) The only bad part to Captins Tower is that it doesn't have mutch air circulation, so it gets humid and hot in there, even at 10:30 at night.

(Must buy Monorail Black and Yellow, Must buy tons of track, and all the stations,)

Figment1986

Here's My Opening Day with Figment on it Pin Thing

Attachments

• bapodfigment.jpg
    bapodfigment.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 178

DisneyCP2000

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
...too bad Downtown Disney isn't accessible from the WDW parks.

Just goto any resort and hop on the bus to Downtown Disney.

Originally posted by FutureCEO
Don't get me near that store because i'll buy everything. Where is it?

It's only a few steps from World of Disney. Watch those credit cards!!:lol:

wdworld

Hi,

Just to mention that I was here on july 19th at opening and took a few pictures :) I love this store !!!!

I sent them to Steve so that he can put a few on the site.

I'll hopefuly add them to my picture site in a few days.

I bought the new Monopoly and Clue "Theme Park Edition". They look great!!!

Have a great day ;)

We were in the toy store on Friday 7/19 and I think the hottest thing flying off the shelf was the cinderella's castle. I think the store is themed wonderfully. The Mr. Potato Head Station was HOT. THey had a whole set up of the monorail set with polynesian etc. Everyone just stood and stared in amazement. I do think the lines were definetely confusing. We took pictures outside next to Buzz and Mr. Potato Head. They had sections with playdoh, bob the builder, star wars, super soaker,koosh balls, i think.

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
Figment1986!
That's one cool pin! I want to build one, hopefully I'll get to do so next time I'm at WDW.

Me Too!!! Very Kewl pin...hope I'm there soon to buide my own!

bamboo7

Original Poster
My best friend just finished up a rather short visit to wdw (just there for 3 day. one of which was spent at a wedding in the wedding chapel next to GF) and i asked him to grab me a copy of the new monopoly and clue games. i just spoke to him, and he got me the monopoly game (which costs $40, he said) but he said that they were all out of clue, which i found a bit odd. can anyone confirm this?

hellokitty1

i wouldnt be surprised as i read on another board they
were packed with crazed people buying the store out

ANYONE KNOW IF YOU CAN ORDER ON LINE OR PHONE CALLS
THRU THIS STORE?

bamboo7

Original Poster
Originally posted by hellokitty1
i wouldnt be surprised as i read on another board they
were packed with crazed people buying the store out

ANYONE KNOW IF YOU CAN ORDER ON LINE OR PHONE CALLS
THRU THIS STORE?

before i got my best friend to do my shopping, i was planning on calling WDW Merchandise to see if i could order the stuff i wanted from the new store. i've ordered from them before, but i don't know for sure if you can get the stuff that is sold exclusivly at that store. maybe someone else would know. anyway, last i knew, they charged a flat rate of $7 for shipping. not too shabby.

jmarc63

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
Disney plans to open the 16,000-square-foot Once Upon a Toy store in Downtown Disney Marketplace on Aug. 1.

The store will feature Hasbro-brand toys, including some designed just for Disney, including a Play-Doh play set based on the Magic Kingdom's It's a Small World attraction and a new version of the board game Clue based on the park's Haunted Mansion.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/busi...072202jul22.story?coll=orl-business-headlines

Holy cow it's august first already I missed the last two weeks and by B-Day. LOL..

There probably in soft open mode as with my company does , they quitely open the store and get the walkins from the othger shops and holds a grand openinf sale a few weeks later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom