Exclusive Toys At 'Once Upon A Toy'

wdworld

I can confirm that the store was packed and that the Clue and Monopoly were going very very fast !!!

A lot of people were going with 2 or 3 copies of each. I bought 2 of each :)

bamboo7

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdworld
I can confirm that the store was packed and that the Clue and Monopoly were going very very fast !!!

A lot of people were going with 2 or 3 copies of each. I bought 2 of each :)

ok, thanks for the info.

And if anyone does find out if you can order the games from WDW Merchandise, i'd appreciate it if you could send me a PM or an email. thanks.

Quentin Disney

WDW Merchandise Mail Order:

407-363-6200

Try to be as descriptive as possible when ordering. Oh, shipping costs a bunch, so you might want to buy a lot to justify it.

DarkImage4

OK, so my wife and I just got back from our honeymoon at WDW and were kind of annoyed that we were just missing the soft opening of Once Upon A Toy at DTD. We started to consider staying an extra 3 nights just so we could be there, but alas, sanity had to prevail.

We did call Disney's merchandise number this past Friday, and the castmember said that we would be able to get anythin gin that store via their number. If this is true...I will be SO happy. I just got my monorail set and Contemporary model, and now I want it all!!! :D

PS - Our trip report is being worked on and WILL be posted here ASAP, and also hopefully on our website with PHOTOS!!! :sohappy:

mhead

I emailed WDW Mail Order and asked about the Haunted Mansion Playset and Clue game - Here is the response:

Dear Guest,

These items are only available at The Once Upon A Toy Store at Downtown Disney. They are not available through mail order at this
time. Please check back with us at the beginning of September. We hope to have them available at that time.

Sincerely,
Barbara
Walt Disney World
Guest Services, Mail Order Merchandise

so there you go.

bamboo7

Original Poster
Originally posted by bamboo7

last i knew, they charged a flat rate of $7 for shipping.

apparently i was confused when i posted that. i just got off the phone with wdw merch and they said that they never did that. the minimum shipping rate not is $10.95. i just ordered the Haunten Mansion Clue game from them. i think that it is considered backordered now, but i was able to pay for it.

CmdrTostada

Yesterday I asked my parents for the regular disney monopoly, the movies one, and they said I have to remove the finish off this chair and they'll get it for me, but instead Ill ask them fo the new WDW monopoly.

bamboo7

Original Poster
Originally posted by bamboo7

apparently i was confused when i posted that. i just got off the phone with wdw merch and they said that they never did that. the minimum shipping rate not is $10.95. i just ordered the Haunten Mansion Clue game from them. i think that it is considered backordered now, but i was able to pay for it.

i just received a call from the woman who took my order (for the clue game at wdw merchandise), and she was calling to let me know that she had just received a memo from her bosses explaining that since the store is currently just in soft opening stage, wdw merch can't ship items exclusivly at that store, even though they are in the warehouse. so i still have the game backordered and it will ship to me in early august, when the store officially opens.

BigNorm

Haunted Mansion Playset

I just saw this Haunted Mansion Playset on eBay and would like to get one for my nephew for Christmas. Does anyone know if it will be sold in the Once Upon A Toy store at DTD?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom