Exclusive New Photos of Inside Everest!!

Sergeant Tibbs

peter11435 said:
I understand what you are saying... I just don't agree.
lol, alright i just trust u and see what it looks like when it opens. Once again, thanks for the info on the extra rockwork, ect..or is it ext.. i forget

peter11435

Sergeant Tibbs said:
lol, alright i just trust u and see what it looks like when it opens. Once again, thanks for the info on the extra rockwork, ect..or is it ext.. i forget
lol, its etc. It stands for Etcetra.

peter11435

Sergeant Tibbs said:
there we go thanks, lol... woo cool im a junior member now! I didnt even notice..very cool even though im not to sure if that means anything important;)
No it doesn't really mean anything at all. If you pay for a WDWmagic premium pass you can even make it say what ever you want.

ballewclan

I think once the rockwork is done and scaffolding is completely removed the mountain will look alot bigger. I think the construction is kinda screwing up the perspective that it will soon have.

Montu

ballewclan said:
I think once the rockwork is done and scaffolding is completely removed the mountain will look alot bigger. I think the construction is kinda screwing up the perspective that it will soon have.

Think about what you just said--

Once they remove the scaffolding, which adds oh i don't know, guessing maybe 3 feet off the outside of the mountain, it will then look bigger?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Montu said:

Once they remove the scaffolding, which adds oh i don't know, guessing maybe 3 feet off the outside of the mountain, it will then look bigger?

Once the outer skin of the mountain is fully visible, the forced perspective will work as intended. Currently, the scaffolding is preventing that from happening.

CaptainMichael

Montu said:

Actually, he is right. The scaffolding may make it bigger, but to the eye, it dwarfs the mountain. This was proven when the scaffolding was removed from the temple.

peter11435

Montu said:

I think others have already successfully invalidated your post.

Sergeant Tibbs

wdwmagic said:
Once the outer skin of the mountain is fully visible, the forced perspective will work as intended. Currently, the scaffolding is preventing that from happening.
wow, all of a sudden that made a lot of sense.

RSoxNo1

Is the back area of the ride where the Yeti is being placed going to be covered by rockwork or is it going to be hidden enough by the road to make this unnecessary?

ballewclan

wdwmagic said:

Thanks steve and everyone else who agree's that it will look bigger.

Yen_Sid1

Original Poster
RSoxNo1 said:
Is the back area of the ride where the Yeti is being placed going to be covered by rockwork or is it going to be hidden enough by the road to make this unnecessary?

The Yeti will be in the building part of the ride.

Also a Yeti update. I talked to someone who has seen the Yeti in action. And he was very impressed. He said he never seen something that big, move so fast. And the first test WDI did with the Yeti, they broke every bolt in the floor holding him down and they were big bolts, so a lot of the anchoring system had to be upgraded.

Also the Yeti is highly top secret, no cameras or anything allowed, WDI had some photos, even a high level exec wanted a photo and WDI said NO!!. They counted the photos and each had a serial number on them.

So it will be definitely a challenge if anyone can get a photo of the Yeti before the ride is opened.

The_CEO

Can you give us info on what sort of movements this puppy is going to be doing? Arms reaching out? This sucker sounds M E A N.

Your signature makes it sound like you have ridden Everest. How was it?

thelegndofzelda

dude thats sick that it broke all the floor bolts. if an AA can do that, its totally worth seeing. (and i was just losing hope on this ride because of only seeing it for like 5 secounds.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom