EXCLUSIVE: "Dinner in the Sky" for Magic Kingdom!?

dave2822

:lookaroun :lookaroun :hurl: :lookaroun :eek: :hurl: :hurl: :lookaroun :lookaroun

The above portrayal is what I imagine my family would look like during a "Dinner in the Sky"

cb3k

What a ridiculous "dinner gimmick"...If any company has booked this, may your conservative business approach continue to maximize your profits! In any regards, thanks to the OP for sharing. I am all in favor of stripping the Astro Orbiter and making that a "Fine Dining Experience"...The view from up there is incredible, and u can enjoy it just the same without having a seatbelt and your legs dangling while you eat.

Laura

If Disney ever even *considered* doing something so ridiculous I'd lose a ton of respect.

I don't believe a word of the OP.

SoFlaDisneyFan

Original Poster
If Disney ever even *considered* doing something so ridiculous I'd lose a ton of respect.

I don't believe a word of the OP.

Say what you wish (I expected responses such as yours, and I don't blame you…this does sound very far fetched) but I am giving a very fair, accurate, direct bit of info. Whether they were serious or not, Disney DID inquire about this. Let us hope it was just a momentary lapse of good judgment on their behalf.

Laura

Say what you wish (I expected responses such as yours, and I don't blame you…this does sound very far fetched) but I am giving a very fair, accurate, direct bit of info. Whether they were serious or not, Disney DID inquire about this. Let us hope it was just a momentary lapse of good judgment on their behalf.

Lapse of good judgement? In your first post you sounded thrilled about such an idea. :lol:

urbanvegan

With the amount of work that goes into controlling guest view of backstage areas, I cannot imagine Disney wanting to present these views, even at a premium.

Then again, there are backstage tours. But the whole apparatus just seems like a blight.

sbkline

I don't know about the rest of you, but with the rumors of an imminent release of ticket info, if not 2008 rate info as well, I'm getting sick of this thread being on the top page. I keep checking back to see if there is a new thread by JP Von Drake or someone else "in the know" announcing something pertaining to 2008! :ROFLOL:

cb3k

Lapse of good judgement? In your first post you sounded thrilled about such an idea. :lol:
Give them a break, they were just trying to share. And who are you to claim what the OP was feeling? So what if they were excited and thought it sounded like a neat idea...Perhaps after reading everyone else's viewpoints they realized that maybe it wasn't the best decision for Disney to make. That is what these boards are for, not to be belittled or criticized. You have 80 times as many posts as the OP, does that make you THAT much better or more knowledgeable...NO.

SoFlaDisneyFan

Original Poster
Give her a break, she was just trying to share. And who are you to claim what she was feeling? So what if she was excited and thought it sounded like a neat idea...Perhaps after reading everyone else's viewpoints she realized that maybe it wasn't the best decision for Disney to make. That is what these boards are for, not to be belittled or criticized. You have 80 times as many posts as the OP, does that make you THAT much better or more knowledgeable...NO.

Thank you. This was one reason why I seriously debated about even posting the information in the first place. Some members of this board can be quite vicious, really degrading the "friendly" atmosphere once enjoyed here on the boards. I am just informing the group of an exclusive, I didn't pitch the idea to Disney or anything, so please don't attack the messenger!

By the way...I am a HE! :D

cb3k

Thank you. This was one reason why I seriously debated about even posting the information in the first place. Some members of this board can be quite vicious, really degrading the "friendly" atmosphere once enjoyed here on the boards. I am just informing the group of an exlusive, I didn't pitch the idea to Disney or anything, so please don't attack the messenger!

By the way...I am a HE! :D
Sorry about that mix up...I realized what I had done before you had even posted this. Go back to the original post and look at my Reason for Edit...In any regards it is fixed now, and don't let something like this "turn you off" from posting. It is in the "Rumors" section for a reason.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom