EXCLUSIVE: "Dinner in the Sky" for Magic Kingdom!?

jorgetheviking

I really dont want to go to Magic Kingdom and see an ugly crane with a table hanging of it.
It's ugly and hopefully disney will never do this.
hmm the wand was ugly too and disney still put that up.

TimeTrip

I really dont want to go to Magic Kingdom and see an ugly crane with a table hanging of it.
It's ugly and hopefully disney will never do this.
hmm the wand was ugly too and disney still put that up.
I'm sure that IF disney did this, they would theme it appropriately. Maybe THAT's what they're doing with the wand from epcot... using it to theme up the dining crane! :drevil:

cb3k

This is a forum for people who are interested in all things WDW. It is also a place where anyone can express their opinions on WDW including CM's. Also, I think the one thing everyone here wants to see is WDW remaining the "happiest Place on Earth". The flying dining idea is NOT in keeping with that concept, period! Disney runs there own controversy free sites. Spend more time there. I believe the OP knew exactly what this thread might create on this forum. If you can't stand the heat Rosscoe.......:fork:
I think you need to relax... Take a chill pill, and Woooo Saaaaa. Yes this is a forum for people who are interested in anything WDW related, that being said...I think that is why the OP posted what he/she did, NOT to stir up trouble or get people like you stirred up. I think it is clear that if this ever were to take place in the park (REALLY BIG IF, IF as in IF some Major Company such as Siemens would like to hold a SSE commemoration party dangling eye level with the geosphere) than it would be a TEMPORARY installment. Nothing to ruin your Beloved magic, we wouldn't dare want to do that to your happy place. Does having a crane situated behing the castle for 2 months leave you sad and downtrodden? Or how about the one situated right next to SSE? Or what about all of the refurb walls that are constantly popping up. Grow up...This is a place for people to post their opinions and news/Rumors, not to get bashed by lil dweebs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom