Ex Disney dancer is Playmate of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060504...Q4eSrWs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3YXYwNDRrBHNlYwM3NjI-

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A former Walt Disney World dancer who used to dress up as Cinderella and Snow White was named Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Year on Thursday.
ADVERTISEMENT

Kara Monaco, 23, an aspiring actress from Lakeland, Florida, received a check for $100,000, a car and a sports motorbike from Playboy Enterprises Inc., company founder Hugh Hefner announced at the Playboy Mansion.

Monaco, a blonde, hopes to leverage her new role to boost her modeling and acting career.

She was Miss June in 2005.

Picture © Reuter

Attachments

• 2006_05_04t195107_450x299_us_playboy.jpg
    2006_05_04t195107_450x299_us_playboy.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 358
She looks a little too.....um, not nice to be Cinderella :lol:

Well, congrats to her, I suppose. I'm certainly jealous of her check, if not her (current) job!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
With Playboy's stock tanking.... I dont think she should get the car or bike, IMO. :lol:

CAPTAIN HOOK

Mkt - Where's the "other" pictures :animwink: :animwink:

Don't tell me you're posting a story like this and you dont have any more pictures ..................... you know, the ones from June 2005 :D

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Just think of all those CM's that can say "I remember her when..."

Maybe I should check back through the kids autograph books...then again, it probably doesn't say Kara.....:rolleyes:

Captain Chaos

bgraham34 said:
Thats great, I think i remember her, well probably not.

I do too.. She kissed me once... well, she blew me a kiss... but come to think of it, she may have been blowing a kiss to the little girl and her family that was walking right behind me....

Edeyore

Okay, with the amount of photos that are on this website and have been taken by it's members, the mission, should you chose to except it is to find a photo of her, as Cinderella or Snow White. She is only 23, we are probably looking for her within the last 4 years, and I doubt we need to check 2005, when she was posing for Playboy.

This post will self destruct in 30 seconds. :lol:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Edeyore said:
Okay, with the amount of photos that are on this website and have been taken by it's members, the mission, should you chose to except it is to find a photo of her, as Cinderella or Snow White. She is only 23, we are probably looking for her within the last 4 years, and I doubt we need to check 2005, when she was posing for Playboy.

This post will self destruct in 30 seconds. :lol:

...but how will we be able to .....a....compare? :rolleyes: :lookaroun

Buford

mkepcotmgmak said:
Who's next? Mad Madame Mim?
45sword02.jpg

I can be beautiful, lovely and fair
Silvery voice, long purple hair
la la la la la, la la la la la
la la la la la
but it's only skin deep
for zim zaberim zim
I'm an ugly old creep
Magnificent, marvelous, mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!

vmim.gif

bhg469

Well i just googled her.....Tee hee hee....Anyway I think some of her parts were added after her cinderella days. I don't recall such a top heavy princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom