Ex-Disney accountant alleges major accounting fraud in parks and resorts division

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I could easily be put on ignore.
Instead, a core group of less than five posters (most with a premium member badge) have come to make sure that I am bullied, discredited, harassed, and belittled while an attempt for these same posters have me silenced is raged.
This all comes after I join to say that I used to work for a division of the walt disney company whose job it was to infiltrate social media and message boards (like this one) to bully, discredit, haras, and belittle while an attempt to silence those who went against the official company narrative.
I think that says a lot to my point.
That you’ve come on here, with more than one account, to toss out b#ll#cks and insinuations towards this site? Ones you tried before? Doesn’t say that much honestly.....

Capsin4

The 250% inflation seems impossible at face value for a given year.

Just 50 million visitors makes it out to $80 per visit vs $200 per visit. That low end seems impossible unless the visitation numbers are off too.

HmmmmmMMMmm

All coming out of the woodwork at once. Suspect.
No denials of what I've claimed.
I'm done engaging with company shills and am opting to use the ignore function.
I'm not scared or intimidated by the less than five of you who have made it your duty to try to discredit what is being proven true.

HmmmmmMMMmm

Listen you're brand new. Why should anyone take what you say seriously. You join right when this stuff starts to hit the fan. Of course you're motives are going to be questioned.
Thank you for your actual mature and human response.
I totally get why some are questioning me.
But I totally know why a select few are attacking me

bartholomr4

I could easily be put on ignore.
Instead, a core group of less than five posters (most with a premium member badge) have come to make sure that I am bullied, discredited, harassed, and belittled while an attempt for these same posters have me silenced is raged.
This all comes after I join to say that I used to work for a division of the walt disney company whose job it was to infiltrate social media and message boards (like this one) to bully, discredit, harass, belittle, and attempt to silence those who went against the official company narrative.
I think that says a lot to my point.

It’s the fact that you are hiding behind the new member. You really lack credibility, and think this facade is necessary to make the point. If you are so passionate about your opinions, why hide? Why the new ID?

bubbles1812

You spoke with authority of what you wished was true (or was told to say was true) and not what you know to actually be true.
Shill is Shilling Shilly
Is this a thing now? Anything anyone says that you don’t like (or anyone who does this for that matter) gets accused of being a shill? That’s just crappy and what will hurt these boards the most.

If you have proof of your accusations, great, otherwise, I’d be careful of what labels you try to give others.

HmmmmmMMMmm

Is this a thing now? Anything anyone says that you don’t like (or anyone who does this for that matter) gets accused of being a shill? That’s just crappy and what will hurt these boards the most.

If you have proof of your accusations, great, otherwise, I’d be careful of what labels you try to give others.
I'm not saying I have proof. Someone else said that there was no evidence while not knowing if that was true. But I understand your point.

rudyjr13

It’s the fact that you are hiding behind the new member. You really lack credibility, and think this facade is necessary to make the point. If you are so passionate about your opinions, why hide? Why the new ID?

You are just as bad making half accusations. What is the username do you think this person used before? Why all this weird secrecy around here? Also if you truly think this person is a troll, by interacting you and others just make it worse.

bartholomr4

You are just as bad making half accusations. What is the username do you think this person used before? Why all this weird secrecy around here? Also if you truly think this person is a troll, by interacting you and others just make it worse.

He just should answer my question..... He has been posting this evening the eventual demise of Bob Iger, and that we don’t realize how bad things are.... He references conversations that have been going on for years. I asked a simple question. Why hide behind a new member ID, issued about 24 hours ago. If he has this inside information, or such strong opinions, it would seem to me he shouldn’t be hiding behind the new moniker. Using the new member name, with the obvious experience on the site, makes his claims of destruction and doom lack credibility.

HmmmmmMMMmm

He just should answer my question..... He has been posting this evening the eventual demise of Bob Iger, and that we don’t realize how bad things are.... He references conversations that have been going on for years. I asked a simple question. Why hide behind a new member ID, issued about 24 hours ago. If he has this inside information, or such strong opinions, it would seem to me he shouldn’t be hiding behind the new moniker. Using the new member name, with the obvious experience on the site, makes his claims of destruction and doom lack credibility.
You're not entitled to an answer for your questions?
You want me to dox myself and give away my identity after the extreme reaction a handful of people have had to me?
I'm not a known user masquerading.
I'm someone who knows this site because I was paid to know this site at one point.
I don't know how to prove that to you and I don't have to.
I am saying what I feel like I can say and what I want to say about the things I have knowledge about.
You're not entitled to know who I am and what more I know... nor would I compromise my identity to do so.
This is no new moniker. I never said it was. YOU only said it was.
I have experience on this site because I was paid to analyze and strategize using this site.
I don't know how to make that more clear.
I don't care if you believe me, I know who I am and I know that I know what I know.
You're not entitled to more than I want to give.

General Mayhem

This thread is getting good!

BasiltheBatLord

You're not entitled to an answer for your questions?
You want me to dox myself and give away my identity after the extreme reaction a handful of people have had to me?
I'm not a known user masquerading.
I'm someone who knows this site because I was paid to know this site at one point.
I don't know how to prove that to you and I don't have to.
I am saying what I feel like I can say and what I want to say about the things I have knowledge about.
You're not entitled to know who I am and what more I know... nor would I compromise my identity to do so.
This is no new moniker. I never said it was. YOU only said it was.
I have experience on this site because I was paid to analyze and strategize using this site.
I don't know how to make that more clear.
I don't care if you believe me, I know who I am and I know that I know what I know.
You're not entitled to more than I want to give.
Write up a long-form post of your experiences working for TWDC and change any involved names.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom