Ex-Disney accountant alleges major accounting fraud in parks and resorts division

ProjectXBlog

-Some disgruntled employee with literally no credible evidence or source makes a generic statement and these financial news outlets print it. Shame on them...
-The same happened with GE last week. CNBC does the same thing. No due diligence...just start reporting bearish news because that’s what gets viewers. Stocks going down is soooo much better for clicks and TV viewers...
-Same with AAPL...No named source, just “people familiar” with the situation.
-This manipulation is criminal and big institutions are behind it in many cases, particularly with the fake news.
i get the fear of “fake news,” but it’s that very fear that is making people distrust reputable sources of information like francine mckenna. this isn’t the same thing as a blog post going viral and getting picked up by evening news; this is a whistleblower going to a real, actual publication who chose to run the story. this is way bigger than the GE thing and the fact that she is tweeting that she has more is very alarming.

HmmmmmMMMmm

Another member who is desperately seeking attention and has to be a part of current events. We have enough real insiders. Don’t need fake ones.
You speak for everyone now?
Or just speak for the company?
I'll post what I'd like, as long as it's within the parameters of the sites rules. And I won't be bullied away by someone with an agenda to stop what I'm saying.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I'll post what I'd like, as long as it's within the parameters of the sites rules. And I won't be bullied away by someone with an agenda to stop what I'm saying.
Sock puppet accounts are against the rules. Or were they too thick to read through again?

HmmmmmMMMmm

Sock puppet accounts are against the rules. Or were they too thick to read through again?
Everyone who doesn't agree with you or that you don't agree with is a sock puppet?
Why have posters like you continually come to this site to bully those who you don't like the posts of?
Why does this site have a reputation for that?

bartholomr4

It’s not about the parameters of the site, its the convenience of a new poster, with such strong opinions and a knowledge of long term conversations on this site.... You are hiding...

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Everyone who doesn't agree with you or that you don't agree with is a sock puppet?
Why have posters like you continually come to this site to bully those who you don't like the posts of?
Why does this site have a reputation for that?
For going by the rules that the owner and mods enforce? Surely you’re not that thick to not comprehend. Well, then again....

HmmmmmMMMmm

I could easily be put on ignore.
Instead, a core group of less than five posters (most with a premium member badge) have come to make sure that I am bullied, discredited, harassed, and belittled while an attempt for these same posters have me silenced is raged.
This all comes after I join to say that I used to work for a division of the walt disney company whose job it was to infiltrate social media and message boards (like this one) to bully, discredit, harass, belittle, and attempt to silence those who went against the official company narrative.
I think that says a lot to my point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom