Ex-Disney accountant alleges major accounting fraud in parks and resorts division

UNCgolf

Based on that article it sounds like he's trying to gather enough people to bring a shareholder class action lawsuit, which is basically the only option he'd have (there's also a derivative lawsuit, but there are other steps involved with that and it seems very unlikely). I doubt this goes very far.

seascape

The whistle-blower is now suing.

What's interesting is that this story fell under the radar. This could be another Lava Jato.
There is probably nothing to this story other than a disgruntled employee. If there were any truth to it the SEC would have reported something and Disney would have had to report something as there would be an ongoing investigation.

Parker in NYC

Ah yes. Another person brings a lawsuit against Disney, another thread recycling the same responses as the previous 500 lawsuit threads.

Seems to me we could wrap this up in FAR less than 17 pages.

UNCgolf

Ah yes. Another person brings a lawsuit against Disney, another thread recycling the same responses as the previous 500 lawsuit threads.

Seems to me we could wrap this up in FAR less than 17 pages.

Well, to be fair, almost all of this thread was about a person claiming accounting irregularities and reporting them to the SEC. The lawsuit aspect was just added on here in the last few posts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom