Italy Pavilion

RayLaVeau

Mask from Morocco
DSCF1214.jpg

Toys from Germany
DSCF1179.jpg

and More toys from germany
DSCF1178.jpg

Sorry bout the American Section again but does anyone have one of these?:ROFLOL:
DSCF1205.jpg

And a headdress from Morocco
DSCF1213.jpg

castlecake2.0

Sorry bout the American Section again but does anyone have one of these?:ROFLOL:
DSCF1205.jpg

Off topic, but does anyone else cringe when they see the boxes are not "faced, fronted or zoned" to the front of the shelf? It must be from working retail.... Does anyone kno what I mean?

Figment82

Off topic, but does anyone else cringe when they see the boxes are not "faced, fronted or zoned" to the front of the shelf? It must be from working retail.... Does anyone kno what I mean?

Yup - I know exactly what you mean, and I feel your pain. However, in a high traffic area like Disney, that sort of thing is near impossible and will just drive you utterly crazy.

JWG

DSCF1205.jpg

I feel ya... I did a management inernship at Target some time ago, facing was HUGE..

DDPGambit

I feel ya... I did a management inernship at Target some time ago, facing was HUGE..

I'm a manager at one now, and yeah, zoning is a big deal. The current kick is "mid day zoning", where you stop everything at 1pm and zone your areas. So when I see stuff like in that picture, I feel bad for whoever has to go zone that back up.

CThaddeus

I posted this in another thread, but it works here, too:

100_0998.jpg

And here's a few more that are handy:

100_3643.JPG

100_3837.JPG

100_3947.JPG

100_3539.JPG

100_3916.JPG

It's hard to take a bad picture at Epcot. With the Wand gone, it has become even easier!

Brian_WDW74

Wonders of Life sign

Wonders of Life entrance sign

Sign and windows near the entrance doors

Map inside the entranceway of the pavilion

Images on the wall outside Goofy About Health

More WoL images later.

wedway71

DSCF1205.jpg

I was just thinking about that myself....
After 20 years of Retail Management(currently Human Resources Manager for large Airport Retail Company) I looked at that too.I thought I was also being picky when I saw the Italy mask shop and how cluttered the masks looked to me.

wedway71

I'm a manager at one now, and yeah, zoning is a big deal. The current kick is "mid day zoning", where you stop everything at 1pm and zone your areas. So when I see stuff like in that picture, I feel bad for whoever has to go zone that back up.

Hiya from an Ex-Guest Experience Exec and Hardlines Exec.....

Dont forget to keep pushing those "RED CARDS" Buddy!!!!-lol:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom