Everything Epcot?

NewfieFan

Train (next to Germany)
disney082.jpg

NewfieFan

Jumping water fountain
disney025.jpg

Sorry the pic is so big - I have resized it numerous times and yet it still posts very large! What the heck is going on with photobucket!?!

yeti

Sorry bout the American Section again but does anyone have one of these?:ROFLOL:
DSCF1205.jpg

Lets take a moment to realize how stupid the George W Bush one must sound. :drevil:

"I heard somebody say, 'Where's (Nelson) Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead. Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas."

"Mr. Prime Minister, thank you for your introduction. Thank you for being such a fine host for the OPEC summit."

"We're kicking ______."

"These are big achievements for this country, and the people of Bulgaria ought to be proud of the achievements that they have achieved."

Man, I'll take any chance to insert some bushisms in a post. :ROFLOL::lol::ROFLOL:

:lookaroun

NewfieFan

Ok, I'm going to try this one more time. The pic I posted of the train is resized properly but I couldn't get the one of fountain to shrink!

Jupiter from Mission Space
disney022.jpg

I give up - I must be doing something wrong. Oh well, here's some very large pics of Epcot!

EPCOT.nut

On the monorail, getting to EPCOT for the first time since the wand was removed. :D

Attachments

• EPCOT & MK 9.22.07 003.jpg
    EPCOT & MK 9.22.07 003.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 43

sillyspook13

Lets take a moment to realize how stupid the George W Bush one must sound. :drevil:

"I heard somebody say, 'Where's (Nelson) Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead. Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas."

"Mr. Prime Minister, thank you for your introduction. Thank you for being such a fine host for the OPEC summit."

"We're kicking ______."

"These are big achievements for this country, and the people of Bulgaria ought to be proud of the achievements that they have achieved."

Man, I'll take any chance to insert some bushisms in a post. :ROFLOL::lol::ROFLOL:

:lookaroun

It says "nucular."

Also, it's handcrafted in The People's Republic of China.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
This is a great thread, and I'm thinking this may be a good time for some Epcot love :kiss:

Anyone have any pictures they can add? I would if I had my laptop, but it's a bit broken and unfortunately it has all my pictures, so will someone continue the tour please :D

BSikor

The Grand Fiesta Tour
448946541_b3191da984.jpg

Coin Press Machine
757573560_47ae7c58d7.jpg

Les Chefs de France
756712031_2346a756e7.jpg

The Magnificent Tarte a la Flamme Alsacienne at Les Chefs de France
756710613_6b8c54f40f.jpg

The Sight Lab
1332592526_a9975b9ee5.jpg

Soarin'
1465063969_e14b7ba364.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom