Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

joanna71985

maggiegrace1 said:
Thanks Joanna..have fun in the parade...Nice avatar!

Thanks! I'm actually friends with them. I got lucky getting them together. I got them just as Leia was coming on and Luke was about to leave. They met together for a couple of minutes, and I got the picture. I absolutely love it. And I love doing the parade (even though today was my first day). So if any of you come by the AK and I'm driving, watch the parade and hopefully I will see you.

Connor002

Mr. Bunny says this isn't what it looks like.

glendatux.jpg

lunalovegoddess

Waltzing Matilda... love the avatar.

Connor... wish I had known you back when I was in high school. (of course, then you would have been a toddler, but I digress...) Point being, I was a lot like you when I was younger. My brain still tends to follow its own shiny tangents, like "Could the Schroedinger's Cat theory be applied to the Veil in the Department of Mysteries in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix?" (Which, by the way, I actually followed through on in detail in a fanfiction attempt.) Instead of asking why the sky is blue, I asked my mother why isn't it purple? What makes up the air we breathe? At the same time, I was caught rolling down the hallways in kindergarten and kissing all the boys. Got a lovely birthday present when I was five that way: chicken pox.

Bollywood... sigh. I've got two words for you: Aishwarya Rai.
That is why Bollywood.

Joanna... I like your job. Also, my kids would love to get their pictures taken with Luke and Leia sometime, so maybe I will get a chance to see you.

And... ugh. A bug just flew up my nose.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom