Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Uponastar

Quite a night here, I see!

Luke, good try with the shaving cream and nose tickle, but I sleep much too lightly to fall for that one!

Welcome to WaltzingMatilda!
Good take on Connor!
Wise beyond his years at times, yet exasperatingly young at others!
Don't try too hard to figure him out . . .
Your head might explode!

Hello to Joe.

Dana, love the new Maggie pics!

Hope our Florida people are weathering the storm okay!

Bonny! For heaven's sake I miss you!

And Good Morning Betty! :wave:

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Quite a night here, I see!

Luke, good try with the shaving cream and nose tickle, but I sleep much too lightly to fall for that one!

Welcome to WaltzingMatilda!
Good take on Connor!
Wise beyond his years at times, yet exasperatingly young at others!
Don't try too hard to figure him out . . .
Your head might explode!

Hello to Joe.

Dana, love the new Maggie pics!

Hope our Florida people are weathering the storm okay!

Bonny! For heaven's sake I miss you!

And Good Morning Dot! :wave:
what she said!

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
Hi Bunny!
How is your grandmother?

Still in critical condition, but stable. We spent all day in the ICU yesterday. She seemed to be feeling better (well, as much better as can be expected) and as we were coming in for another visit, the entire ICU staff rushed into her room. I remember thinking to myself that that can't be good. We were ushered out into a private waiting room... where we waited.... 20 minutes later the Dr comes out and tries to slip into conversation that her heart had stopped at one point. It would have been funny, if it hadn't been happening to us. The doctor basically "blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahherheartstoppedBlahblahblahblahblah."

We were like.... "..WHAT?"

They had to use the paddles on her and everything. She's still not out of the woods yet, and they're waiting for her to stabilize before they make a decision about whether to bypass or not.

I just wasn't expecting it from her. She had always been the one taking care of my grandfather, and seeing how he just got out of the hospital himself, I wasn't expecting it from her.

I'm exhausted. I just want to go home and go back to bed. :dazzle:

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
Still in critical condition, but stable. We spent all day in the ICU yesterday. She seemed to be feeling better (well, as much better as can be expected) and as we were coming in for another visit, the entire ICU staff rushed into her room. I remember thinking to myself that that can't be good. We were ushered out into a private waiting room... where we waited.... 20 minutes later the Dr comes out and tries to slip into conversation that her heart had stopped at one point. It would have been funny, if it hadn't been happening to us. The doctor basically "blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahherheartstoppedBlahblahblahblahblah."

They had to use the paddles on her and everything. She's still not out of the woods yet, and they're waiting for her to stabilize before they make a decision about whether to bypass or not.

I just wasn't expecting it from her. She had always been the one taking care of my grandfather, and seeing how he just got out of the hospital himself, I wasn't expecting it from her.

That answers my other question about which grandmother this was...

I'll keep her in my prayers for you.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:

Oh Bunny! (HUGS)
How old is your Grandmom?
Not that it matters. . .Just wondering.
These things are so hard.
We're all here. . .right behind you. :kiss:

maggiegrace1

Hey guys..Thanks about Maggies pictures.....
Dot and Betty..The boys were so funny last night...I was hurting from laughing so hard.:)

Krystyna..I am praying for your Grandma and your family!

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Oh Bunny! (HUGS)
How old is your Grandmom?
Not that it matters. . .Just wondering.
These things are so hard.
We're all here. . .right behind you. :kiss:

She's 83, or 84, I forget. They've been married for about 65 years... One would be lost without the other.

I can't imagine being married for that long...I've not even made it to my first anniversary yet, and they've been married for 65 years! It's unfathomable in today's day and age.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom