Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

tigsmom

DisneyBunny said:
Crossed!

My graduation got rained out. They had it all set up on the picturesque rolling hills of my college, and they had to move us all to the gym at the last second.

Everything is set up in the parking lot of the HS as of yesterday afternoon. Even with the tickets to get inside we won't see the actual ceremony as there are almost 600 kids and the auditorium holds only about 550 people. It will be broadcast throughout the school on closed circut tv. :(

DisneyBunny

tigsmom said:
Everything is set up in the parking lot of the HS as of yesterday afternoon. Even with the tickets to get inside we won't see the actual ceremony as there are almost 600 kids and the auditorium holds only about 550 people. It will be broadcast throughout the school on closed circut tv. :(

Ugh! That's awful. Closed-circuit graduation?

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
ooh...why do I get so nervous before I buy concert tickets...

Alright! I got pretty decent seats. Right on the side next to the stage row H. :sohappy:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Nemo14 said:
Oooo, and you'll be Mrs What's-his-face then!
I will be...except for two things.

1. he's not invited
2. I'm not actually taking his last name. :lookaroun But in spirit I'll be Mrs. What's his face! :lol:

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:
I will be...except for two things.

1. he's not invited
2. I'm not actually taking his last name. :lookaroun But in spirit I'll be Mrs. What's his face! :lol:
Will he be Mr Nibbles-and-Bits?

Pongo

Good afternoon all.

I'm getting a haircut in a few minutes. Which is good. Then later tonight I'm going to see Click with my friend.

My cousins from the AZ fly into town today (tonight? I'm not sure). Which is pretty exciting.

Talk to you all later :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom