Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
For what it's worth DS also has a cold....

I hate not feeling well in the summer.
In the winter I more or less expect to pick up at least one cold.
By the time Spring comes around I usually feel like I'm in the clear.
I feel like somebody doesn't know the rules! :lol:

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
I hate not feeling well in the summer.
In the winter I more or less expect to pick up at least one cold.
By the time Spring comes around I usually feel like I'm in the clear.
I feel like somebody doesn't know the rules! :lol:
*checks the rules book, just in case*

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
I assume it's not to Orlando?

No. Foo. I'm actually heading up north for a video shoot for my client. It's either in Pittsburg or Phily, I can't remember which! I know that's sad... whichever one is closer to Southampton, and Valley Forge.

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
No. Foo. I'm actually heading up north for a video shoot for my client. It's either in Pittsburg or Phily, I can't remember which! I know that's sad... whichever one is closer to Southampton, and Valley Forge.
That's cool - you can visit Dot and Connor!

tigsmom

Morning all :wave:

Do me a favor? Cross your fingers, light candles & send good thoughts our way... graduation is tonight...outside. The big party is tomorrow...outside.

We are under a severe weather alert for torrential rains & flooding...I can't fit 50 people in my house and I only have 4 tickets if graduation gets moved inside...thats not enough.

DisneyBunny

tigsmom said:
Morning all :wave:

Do me a favor? Cross your fingers, light candles & send good thoughts our way... graduation is tonight...outside. The big party is tomorrow...outside.

We are under a severe weather alert for torrential rains & flooding...I can't fit 50 people in my house and I only have 4 tickets if graduation gets moved inside...thats not enough.

Crossed!

My graduation got rained out. They had it all set up on the picturesque rolling hills of my college, and they had to move us all to the gym at the last second.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom