Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
No. Foo. I'm actually heading up north for a video shoot for my client. It's either in Pittsburg or Phily, I can't remember which! I know that's sad... whichever one is closer to Southampton, and Valley Forge.

Bunny!
That's Philly!
Me and Connor!

DisneyBunny

Pongo said:
Good afternoon all.

I'm getting a haircut in a few minutes. Which is good. Then later tonight I'm going to see Click with my friend.

My cousins from the AZ fly into town today (tonight? I'm not sure). Which is pretty exciting.

Talk to you all later :wave:

Hi Luke! Bye Luke. It should make you happy that I'm going to see Cars next weekend. :D

Uponastar

tigsmom said:
Morning all :wave:

Do me a favor? Cross your fingers, light candles & send good thoughts our way... graduation is tonight...outside. The big party is tomorrow...outside.

We are under a severe weather alert for torrential rains & flooding...I can't fit 50 people in my house and I only have 4 tickets if graduation gets moved inside...thats not enough.

Best wishes Mad! :wave: :kiss:
*crosses fingers, lights candles and sends good thoughts*

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Good afternoon all.

I'm getting a haircut in a few minutes. Which is good. Then later tonight I'm going to see Click with my friend.

My cousins from the AZ fly into town today (tonight? I'm not sure). Which is pretty exciting.

Hi and Bye Luke!
Hope you like Click! It looks like a fun movie.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Than you probably know my client - Oskar Huber Furniture. They're smaller, and are having a tough competetor in Raymor and Flannigan.

I know of both.
Not so much Oskar Huber.
Raymor and Flannigan is pretty big around here.

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
I know of both.
Not so much Oskar Huber.
Raymor and Flannigan is pretty big around here.

I do all the writing for Huber. They don't have nearly as big of a budget as RnF and it's really tough to compete. But they are springing for a spokesperson... You should see her in their new spots come August.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Pongo said:
Good afternoon all.

does Click open today?

Disnut

Got back from the dr awhile ago. Dr says he will live for awhile. He is fine. Chol. is at 70 and BP is good. Heart sounds good. I'm happy. Now doing bills. Yuck!

Uponastar

Disnut said:
Got back from the dr awhile ago. Dr says he will live for awhile. He is fine. Chol. is at 70 and BP is good. Heart sounds good. I'm happy. Now doing bills. Yuck!

Hi Susan! :wave:
Glad things went well at the doctor's.
Wanna pay some bills for me?

Uponastar

Disnut said:
No thanks have enough of my own. Having a tough time as it is. I can't afford WDW for 3 yrs as it is.:eek: :(

Only 3 years? :lol:
It's not even anywhere in my future at this point!
But I can dream . . . and I do.

Nemo14

I had a very interesting lunch today with one of our school dept admisnistrators. There is a job opening up in the fall that I would definitely be interested in.....:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom