Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

MommytoMJM

Nemo14 said:
How are you both feeling?

MJ still feels yucky and my cold is progressing, we're okay.

I did make Mac and Cheese, Nana was a big help, otherwise I would have really been hurting. Now we're watching The 4400.

Disnut

Good Morning. Hope everyone has a great Friday. DH is off of work today for dr. appt. I am going with him to hold his hand. Haha. Then he is going to take me out to eat.

DisneyBunny

Disnut said:
Good Morning. Hope everyone has a great Friday. DH is off of work today for dr. appt. I am going with him to hold his hand. Haha. Then he is going to take me out to eat.

Morning! Men and doctors. :rolleyes: Pfff.

Disnut

DisneyBunny said:
Actually no. We have a client in today, and yesterday was casual Thursday. That totally screwed up my internal clock, and I could have sworn today was Saturday. :brick:

I hate when my clock changes time on me. It is soooo confusing. :lol:

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
So true!
What would they ever do if they had to go through what we do?

I had to find a new OB/GYN since mine decided to move to Texas, and he was totally unsympathetic. "Just pick one!" He told me. Ummm... this is one of the most important doctors in our and our potential children's lives. I'm not just going to pick one at random. :rolleyes:

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
I had to find a new OB/GYN since mine decided to move to Texas, and he was totally unsympathetic. "Just pick one!" He told me. Ummm... this is one of the most important doctors in our and our potential children's lives. I'm not just going to pick one at random. :rolleyes:
Did your old one leave you any suggestions for a replacement?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom