Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Bunny honey!
I know you're lurking somewhere here today . . .
Hope you're not working too hard!
(And I hope Grandmom's doing well!)
I gotta go.
Have a great afternoon everyone!

I'm in and out mostly today.. mostly out. And when I'm here, nobody else is. :(

Oh well. Anyways, my Grandmother came home over the weekend, which I'm very happy about. But now comes the interesting period where they're going to be deciding things - like how long they can stay at their house.

Is anybody out there right now?

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
I'm in and out mostly today.. mostly out. And when I'm here, nobody else is. :(

Oh well. Anyways, my Grandmother came home over the weekend, which I'm very happy about. But now comes the interesting period where they're going to be deciding things - like how long they can stay at their house.

Is anybody out there right now?
Hi all!

I'm in and out mostly too...but I'm in right now Bunny. Need to talk?

Nemo14

Hi Nibs! Hi Bunny! Glad to hear your grandmother's home., but I totally understand what you're going through. Dave's mom is now in a nursing home because she had got to the point where she could not safely live on her own, and living with his sister just didn't work. It's a very difficult agonizing decision, and not one that we made overnight. Just be there to let her know how much you love her. ((hugs))

dandaman

DisneyBunny said:
Coming from you, that's saying a lot!

It really is... The worst part, though, was walking home from the bus stop (a long walk, I might add), with one bolt of lightlning literally striking the house right next to me. My ears are still ringing a bit.

I couldn't see anything, the rain was driving into my eyes, and the wind was howling like I've never seen around here.

My sister staggered through the door after I'd ran home... I just feel so bad right now. It was the worst she'd ever been scared, and I'd left her. Left her to fend for herself. :cry:

Adding to this depressing post, my grandpa is in the hospital dying, due to his kidneys shutting down. He's on dialysis, but we don't know how long he'll be able to survive. :(

*sigh*... At least it's the last day of school tomorrow, but it's ending on a bad note.

Nemo14

dandaman said:
It really is... The worst part, though, was walking home from the bus stop (a long walk, I might add), with one bolt of lightlning literally striking the house right next to me. My ears are still ringing a bit.

I couldn't see anything, the rain was driving into my eyes, and the wind was howling like I've never seen around here.

My sister staggered through the door after I'd ran home... I just feel so bad right now. It was the worst she'd ever been scared, and I'd left her. Left her to fend for herself. :cry:

Adding to this depressing post, my grandpa is in the hospital dying, due to his kidneys shutting down. He's on dialysis, but we don't know how long he'll be able to survive. :(

*sigh*... At least it's the last day of school tomorrow, but it's ending on a bad note.
Hi danny - sorry to hear about your grandfather. ((hugs))

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
dan said:
Adding to this depressing post, my grandpa is in the hospital dying, due to his kidneys shutting down. He's on dialysis, but we don't know how long he'll be able to survive.

oh...I'm so sorry Dan...

my thoughts are with you!

It's always hard to loose a grandparent....:(

DisneyBunny

dandaman said:

I know exactly how you must feel right now. During my senior year of high school, while everyone else was looking at colleges, I was touring funeral parlors and picking out caskets for my MomMom. It's scary. And now with my other grandmom in the hospital, and my grandfather with Bladder cancer... I know how hard it can be.

DisneyBunny

dandaman said:
Thanks, all of you. :eek:

The doctor said that, even if he wakes up, he probably won't remember us... :(

I know how that feels too.. My MomMom had Alzheimers. She didn't know either my mom or myself for about a year before she passed. It did make her passing somewhat easier, though. It was as if she was just a shell, and her spirit was just waiting somewhere for her body to be freed.

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
I know how that feels too.. My MomMom had Alzheimers. She didn't know either my mom or myself for about a year before she passed. It did make her passing somewhat easier, though. It was as if she was just a shell, and her spirit was just waiting somewhere for her body to be freed.
My dad died of a brain tumor, and the last few weeks, he didn't "know" any of us anymore, which really hurt. Since his passing, though I have often felt his presence, and I know that he knows me and loves me.

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
My dad died of a brain tumor, and the last few weeks, he didn't "know" any of us anymore, which really hurt. Since his passing, though I have often felt his presence, and I know that he knows me and loves me.

I felt my MomMom with me on my wedding day... my dad and other grandad too. As long as you don't stop talking about them, then they truly haven't left you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom