Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

talkinghands

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Been having too much fun with MJ and Bonny. Went to Typhoon Lagoon for the first time, took Bonny the Comedy Warehouse and Adventurer's Club on Friday night for her first visit. Next time we are taking a linebacker to plow our way through the crowds. Been spoiling MJ rotten of course.
MJ is such a brave little girl. We changed her feeding tube this evening and she even helped us do it. With Bonny's help, she inserted the tube and giggled because it tickled. She asleep now. Been learning how to do her meds and formula as well. And I got to watch while Bonny ran to the store a few days ago.
Will be here until Monday a week and hope I can comeback in July and August.

Well, I did get into trouble for not going to Mom's. Original plan was the parents would do my stepsister's house...that got changed, my parents decided to stay home...but I kept to my agenda of not going anywhere, so now I'm on the list.

That girl knows her stuff!

Can you tell me how to post pics to the thread? Went to FAQ and could't figure ot out.

Oh, and have you heard from Connor? Guess he's resting up for the big trip.

maggiegrace1

Its $5 a month and you get a few extras.members only threads..etra pms..pic posting..name tag thing..like my."a miracles mommy"thing..its cool..I like to supportt it cause I am here alot

Hmmm...kind of like public television. We all use the free part of it. Since I cancelled my pt membership this might be a good place to put that money. I really enjoy my time on the boards.

Say, by the way, is hubby off the list yet?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom