Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Nemo14

talkinghands said:
Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Been having too much fun with MJ and Bonny. Went to Typhoon Lagoon for the first time, took Bonny the Comedy Warehouse and Adventurer's Club on Friday night for her first visit. Next time we are taking a linebacker to plow our way through the crowds. Been spoiling MJ rotten of course.
MJ is such a brave little girl. We changed her feeding tube this evening and she even helped us do it. With Bonny's help, she inserted the tube and giggled because it tickled. She asleep now. Been learning how to do her meds and formula as well. And I got to watch while Bonny ran to the store a few days ago.
Will be here until Monday a week and hope I can comeback in July and August.
Hi nana!
I'm so glad Bonny has you to help her out. Sounds like you two are having a blast!

MommytoMJM

Morning all

Just up (after MJ yelling for a while to get me that way) The person that Andrew commutes with broke his car while hitting a racoon, so our pattern of days is going to change for a while. Today I have an eye appt at 11:00 am (to get glasses fixed) then we take Andrew ot work, then it's off to Publix to get MJ a Cars blanket for being so good while I changed her tube, then who knows what....we probably won't be back for a while...

Uponastar

Good morning all!
Hot, hot, hot here!
And of course I am loving it!

Nice to hear from Nana! Glad you're enjoying your time with Bonny and the Princess!
Bonny, have a great day!

Pongo

Good morning everyone.

I went running again when I got up. Between yesterday and today, my legs are killing me :lol:

Well, I guess that's not so funny, is it?

MommytoMJM said:
Morning all

Just up (after MJ yelling for a while to get me that way) The person that Andrew commutes with broke his car while hitting a racoon, so our pattern of days is going to change for a while. Today I have an eye appt at 11:00 am (to get glasses fixed) then we take Andrew ot work, then it's off to Publix to get MJ a Cars blanket for being so good while I changed her tube, then who knows what....we probably won't be back for a while...

Have a great day, Bonny and MJ!

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Good morning everyone.

I went running again when I got up. Between yesterday and today, my legs are killing me :lol:

Well, I guess that's not so funny, is it?

Have a great day, Bonny and MJ!

Good morning Luke!
Wow two days in a row with the running! Good for you!
Be careful not to overdo in the heat, though.

:lookaroun

Sorry, Imoms can't help themselves sometimes.

Pongo

Uponastar said:
Good morning Luke!
Wow two days in a row with the running! Good for you!
Be careful not to overdo in the heat, though.

Sorry, Imoms can't help themselves sometimes.

The heat's not too bad.

As I was leaving, the weatherman said it was 80 degrees. That's why I run in the morning or evening.

Running in the afternoon would be suicide.

BTW: Go Switzerland!

Nemo14

Good morning all!

Bonny - glad you've been able to get out and enjoy yourself!
Luke - I'm impressed! How far did you run?
Dot - this is the weather we dreamed of all winter! (but I'd prefer it a little less humid myself)

Pongo

Nemo14 said:
Good morning all!

Bonny - glad you've been able to get out and enjoy yourself!
Luke - I'm impressed! How far did you run?
Dot - this is the weather we dreamed of all winter! (but I'd prefer it a little less humid myself)

Not very far this morning. My legs were so stiff and sore from yesterday, also my knees hurt a bit because i haven't run in so long. So I didn't get very far. I'd say around 1.5/2ish miles. At best.

They're building some townhomes in the empty (expansive) lot across the street from my neighborhood, and they must have hit a sewage line in the construction or SOMETHING. It was the smelliest thing in the world. I had to cover my nose as I ran passed i because all i could smell was... well... crap :lookaroun

Nemo14

Pongo said:
Not very far this morning. My legs were so stiff and sore from yesterday, also my knees hurt a bit because i haven't run in so long. So I didn't get very far. I'd say around 1.5/2ish miles. At best.

They're building some townhomes in the empty (expansive) lot across the street from my neighborhood, and they must have hit a sewage line in the construction or SOMETHING. It was the smelliest thing in the world. I had to cover my nose as I ran passed i because all i could smell was... well... crap :lookaroun
Ewww! Must have been hard running without breathing!

Nemo14

Pongo said:
Yeah, it was nasty. I don't know how the construction workers can stand it.
There's a funny comeback to that, but I'll refrain from using it - don't want the Revenge of the Construction Workers!

Uponastar

Bunny honey!
I know you're lurking somewhere here today . . .
Hope you're not working too hard!
(And I hope Grandmom's doing well!)
I gotta go.
Have a great afternoon everyone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom