Ever seen someone famous while at wdw?

ABQ

Literally bumped into these two guys as they were being guided to a VIP viewing area to watch Illuminations. I think they were fresh from the Puffin's Roost as they were decked out in what appeared to be brand new Helly Hansen gear.
northwestern-pictures1.jpg

WDWoptmist

Zach Randolph was there last year the day after getting eliminated from the playoffs at an ice cream truck at AK double fisting Ice creams lol NBA season must be tough

Marijil

Joan Lunden in 1992 at Narcoosees, Demi Moore at Contemp, best was Samantha Brown shooting at DTD, she was so great

AndyGator

Paris Hilton and the fat guy from Good Charlotte. They cut the line in Space Mountain.

Sat at the table next to Donovan McNabb at Tutto Italia. He had a great comment about his entree. "Sh*#. This is like a Lean Cuisine." I agreed.

m3owbox

Slash was on a Disney Cruise I went on back in 06.We saw him everywhere and we got to talk to him one night. He was a really cool guy.

Matt and Kelly

Wasn't at WDW but during our last visit to Disneyland in 2013 I stood beside Kevin Costner near the rear entrance to the Jungle Cruise and saw Falcons TE Tony Gonzales walking through DCA

SecondDaughter

In 2004, my family was riding the tram into one of the parks and sitting in front of us was an LA Kings basketball player with his loud gf/manager who was constantly talking on the phone and complaining about things we didn't really need to hear. He was a big guy but just nodded meekly, possibly as embarrassed as we were. My dad knew who he was (though it helped that his number and LA Kings was tattoo'd on his shoulder), but I still don't know.

Oriolesmagic

My family and I walked past Kurt Warner (Former NFL Superbowl Winning QB) and my Dad say hi to him to which he smiled and waved back. He was simply walking through the crowd with his family.

The coolest celebrity experience I've had at Disney was running into Brad Lidge (World Series winning closer for the Phillies) at ESPN the Weekend while he was just there as a guest. He challenged my friend and I to a game of mini golf on the little putting green they had set up and we got our picture with him afterward. REALLY nice guy, I hope he still is after his career sort of fell off about a year or two after that encounter.

StevieBouy1

Last trip while at disney hollywood studios my youngest daughter spotted a man jokingly of course who she thought looked like Robert DeNiro. In a way I can see the resemblance but still was not him. Though I thought it would be neat to see a real celebrity while at the parks. My nephew was there once at MK and saw old Eagles QB Donovan McNab. Who have you seen and do celebrities tend to come out to the parks certain times of the year better than others? We will be going back for 2 full weeks in may of next year!
Thats way cool!! I actually have seen and met Ben Stiller and his Wife! It was crazy and i believe they were going to the new movie Frozen or something....so it was cool! Heres a link to some of the Frozen songs that they were talking about http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo07lv5GxXelgYej_jOXJfQ/videos

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom