Ever seen someone famous while at wdw?

mf1972

Last trip while at disney hollywood studios my youngest daughter spotted a man jokingly of course who she thought looked like Robert DeNiro. In a way I can see the resemblance but still was not him. Though I thought it would be neat to see a real celebrity while at the parks. My nephew was there once at MK and saw old Eagles QB Donovan McNab. Who have you seen and do celebrities tend to come out to the parks certain times of the year better than others? We will be going back for 2 full weeks in may of next year!

sat next to marlie matlin during a parade at HS, MGM at the time. my wife pointed it out. Hillary Duff at MK during a parade too.

Becky

Last trip while at disney hollywood studios my youngest daughter spotted a man jokingly of course who she thought looked like Robert DeNiro. In a way I can see the resemblance but still was not him. Though I thought it would be neat to see a real celebrity while at the parks. My nephew was there once at MK and saw old Eagles QB Donovan McNab. Who have you seen and do celebrities tend to come out to the parks certain times of the year better than others? We will be going back for 2 full weeks in may of next year!
Sat at a table next to Little E (Dale Jr.) at Liberty Tree Travern on January 5th. After lunch he and his group of 11 went to Splash Mt. I did not see anyone bother him. Of course he has a Disney Guest Relations guide with his party.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I saw Mickey Mouse
Well darn - ya stole my thunder.
I read every single post to make sure no one else had said it, and then bingo, TWO of you on the same page. Oh well.

I shook hands with "Jungle Cruise refurb girl" about 3 days before it re-opened this fall. She was pretty cool and was tickled that I recognized her from the YouTube video.

Last edited:

harlock2977

While I am far from famous, everytime I'm at the parks, I get asked "Are you Gandalf?"I have no idea why!!!
IMG_217373576622603.jpeg

Last edited:

Tres Vegas

Disneyland Ca. way back, I was in line for the rocket ship and I turn around and Andy Gibb was standing right behind my family with his body guard ( I was a teen ). not a year later he was dead.

MadMax11

Great experience to share, and this seemed like the thread to do it.

Went to Kimono's with my father..it's a sushi bar inside the Swan hotel. My father used to sing with a big band and his voice mirrors Sinatra's; pretty amazing. So he likes to go over and sing at this spot sometimes in the evenings.

So when we were there a few weeks back we walked in and the manager greeted him at the door. He said, "we have someone special with us tonight...former NFL QB Kurt Warner is here." I looked over at a long table, the only other table that was full...and he was there with his wife and a big group of friends.

They were hilarious...he would get up and sing with his wife, and they had a blast. He was super complimentary to my dad and couldn't have been more gracious. I was very impressed. I had heard great things about him, and he certainly seemed like a down to earth guy.

DGRYAN1977

Last week I met the singer from the band Firehouse. If anyone remembers them, big in the early 90's. They sing the song "Love of a lifetime".
Also, Drew Brees was there this past week but never did see him anywhere.

MadMax11

Last week I met the singer from the band Firehouse. If anyone remembers them, big in the early 90's. They sing the song "Love of a lifetime".
Also, Drew Brees was there this past week but never did see him anywhere.

I saw him on Twitter posting that he scored 999,999 on Buzz Lightyear! :)

brokedad

Had a really get conversation with Chip Foose at did over car masters weekend

soxfan040713

In 2004, my family was riding the tram into one of the parks and sitting in front of us was an LA Kings basketball player with his loud gf/manager who was constantly talking on the phone and complaining about things we didn't really need to hear. He was a big guy but just nodded meekly, possibly as embarrassed as we were. My dad knew who he was (though it helped that his number and LA Kings was tattoo'd on his shoulder), but I still don't know.

LA Kings basketball player? Do you mean the SACRAMENTO Kings basketball team? Or was it a LA Kings HOCKEY player?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom