Evening Entertainment in the All Star Hotels

scritchell

Original Poster
I'd also recommend you look into buying the Unofficial Guide to WDW. Yes, similar information can be found for free all over the place, including here, but the book is a bit more orderly and will also probably answer all the questions you've yet to ask or even be aware that you'd want to ask. It's available as a digital book as well, so you can have it on a phone or tablet. It's physically big enough that a digital copy might be preferable. But they literally review every attraction, every on site hotel and many off site hotels as well, every restaurant, they have sample touring plans for each park (and they run a website if you want to pay for a customized touring plan based on your own personal interests). They also review some of "the competition" like Universal and SeaWorlkd. And they encourage readers to provide their own reviews, so under each attraction, you not only get their 1-5 star review, but 1-5 star reviews based on various age groups that provided reviews. And they do have a entire section devoted on what to do at WDW (or outside of it) at night and after-hours. Any year I plan a trip, maybe I'll get the OFFICIAL Guide, maybe I won't, but I always wind up getting the Unofficial Guide. Even though much of the info is the same year after year, what new stuff they are able to go over always makes it worth it IMHO. Amazon has a kindle version for just under 12 pounds.
Do you know where i can get the hard copy from?

wannabeBelle

Jason and Billy are a musical duo who play a fiddle and a guitar respectively as well as sing. They do soft rock, country, some Elvis etc. They always take requests at this venue. They play in the lounge area so drinks are certainly available as well as some bar food. If that isn't what you are looking for, the food court is literally right around the corner, so you can go and get some different types of food and beignets for dessert!! What could be better? Marie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom