Evening Entertainment in the All Star Hotels

scritchell

Original Poster
Hi All,
is this supplied? If so, what kind of things are on?
Secondly, if i stayed in the Sport hotel, are we allowed to go to the Music hotel for the entertainment (If there is any)
TYIA

Tuvalu

Premium Member
There is no evening entertainment at any of the All Star resorts except for the pools.
To answer your second question, guests are free to visit any hotel even when not staying there.

scritchell

Original Poster
Hi
Thank you for the info
Do you recommend any Evening entertainment in and around WDW, or close by in Orlando?

TYIA

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Yee Haw Bob performs a family show (free) several nights a week at Port Orleans Riverside.
The Grand Floridian resort has a big band that performs above the lobby (also free.)
There is lots of free entertainment in the evening at Disney Springs.
Hoop Dee Doo Musical Review at Ft. Wilderness campground is a fun dinner show for the whole family. You can find pricing on Disney’s site.

scritchell

Original Poster
Sorry if i sound like i have no knowledge (i will be visiting from uk)
How far are these places from WDW (i am a non driver)
TYIA

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hi
Thank you for the info
Do you recommend any Evening entertainment in and around WDW, or close by in Orlando?

TYIA
The parks are open late, so there is not a big emphasis on resorts providing nighttime entertainment.

Outside of the parks, Disney Springs is your best bet. A lot of live music and performers throughout.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Sorry if i sound like i have no knowledge (i will be visiting from uk)
How far are these places from WDW (i am a non driver)
TYIA
You can get to any Walt Disney World location for free using Disney bus transportation from the theme parks, resorts and Disney Springs. Travel time depends on where you are and where you re going, but allow between 10 minutes and an hour.

scritchell

Original Poster
You can get to any Walt Disney World location for free using Disney bus transportation from the theme parks, resorts and Disney Springs. Travel time depends on where you are and where you re going, but allow between 10 minutes and an hour.
Wow - such a big difference...10mins to an hour????

Baldy

and is it push-and-shove like we sadly witnessed in DL Paris
People push children and older generation adults out of the way
They pack people in pretty tightly and the waits can be long, but I’ve always found it to be pretty orderly. One advantage of All-Star-Sports is that when the busses are shared between resorts, it is always the first pick-up point, so there’s a better chance of getting a seat (it’s also the first on the way back at the end of the day).
In terms of things to do in the evening, we found that with the summer heat my neice was too exhausted to do much in the evenings other than the pool.
-Some of the resorts do have campfire singalongs and marshmallows to roast. I’m sure there is a way to get there using Disney transportation though it may be a bit of a trek.
- Each theme park has an evening show (Fireworks, light show...) that would be included in your park admission.

- not sure how late it runs, but there’s a hot air balloon at Disney Springs. It’s not too expensive from what I remember.

scritchell

Original Poster
They pack people in pretty tightly and the waits can be long, but I’ve always found it to be pretty orderly. One advantage of All-Star-Sports is that when the busses are shared between resorts, it is always the first pick-up point, so there’s a better chance of getting a seat (it’s also the first on the way back at the end of the day).
In terms of things to do in the evening, we found that with the summer heat my neice was too exhausted to do much in the evenings other than the pool.
-Some of the resorts do have campfire singalongs and marshmallows to roast. I’m sure there is a way to get there using Disney transportation though it may be a bit of a trek.
- Each theme park has an evening show (Fireworks, light show...) that would be included in your park admission.

- not sure how late it runs, but there’s a hot air balloon at Disney Springs. It’s not too expensive from what I remember.
Hi
Thanks for the info
I will definitely look into the hot air balloon option

does anyone know where i could find this?

Thanks again

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom