Evening Entertainment in the All Star Hotels

Baldy

Hi
thanks, this is a great site, but i cant find the prices lol
Just click “read more” ($20 per adult, $15 per child)
13FCE62E-B7B7-4049-AA95-4BD4A89B0767.png

Nemo14

Hi
Thanks for the info
I will definitely look into the hot air balloon option

does anyone know where i could find this?

Thanks again
The resorts all used to show Disney movies under the stars every night for free- I'm not sure if they still do this but I'm sure someone on here will know.

Baldy

The resorts all used to show Disney movies under the stars every night for free- I'm not sure if they still do this but I'm sure someone on here will know.
I just remembered, there will be a Disney movie playing near the pool each evening around sunset. They put up an inflatable screen. You should get a schedule when you check in. You can sit on lounge chairs or actually watch from the pool.

Nemo14

There's also a sing-along campfire thing at Fort Wilderness with Chip and Dale, followed by a Disney movie. You can even roast marshmallows there

scritchell

Original Poster
There's also a nightly Dinner luau at Disney's Polynesian Resort with singers, dancers, and fire dancers. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/polynesian-resort/disney-spirit-of-aloha-dinner-show/

All 4 of the Walt Disney World Parks offer night time spectaculars to end your day at the parks, These consists of Happily Ever After (Firework show, at Magic Kingdom), Illuminations: Reflections of Earth (Firework and laser show, Epcot, My personal favorite), Fantasmic! (Watershow, firework show, includes live dancers, at Disney's Hollywood Studios) And Rivers of Light (Watershow with live dancers, at Disney's Animal Kingdom). The Night time Spectaculars are one of my favorite things about Walt Disney World, so make sure you see some! :)

Some good options here - thank you

Driver

I could be wrong but I think there is more entertainment available to you than you have time for. Also as someone mentioned the summer heat here in Florida, it really wears you down. I think it's a great idea that you are trying to plan this so well and that is important because some things require a reservation and some don't. That being said , do you have any thoughts on dining in the parks? Many table service restaurants can be difficult to get in without a reservation. Quick serve don't require reservations but typically have a somewhat limited menu of the basics, burgers and fries for example. So just saying dining may be another thing for you to explore.

scritchell

Original Poster
I could be wrong but I think there is more entertainment available to you than you have time for. Also as someone mentioned the summer heat here in Florida, it really wears you down. I think it's a great idea that you are trying to plan this so well and that is important because some things require a reservation and some don't. That being said , do you have any thoughts on dining in the parks? Many table service restaurants can be difficult to get in without a reservation. Quick serve don't require reservations but typically have a somewhat limited menu of the basics, burgers and fries for example. So just saying dining may be another thing for you to explore.

I have roughly 18months to plan, and as this is a once in a lifetime i really do want to plan everything so we make the most of the 3 weeks and also experience as much as we possibly can, whilst not bankrupting myself.... but at the same time not missing out on 'must do's'
Regarding dining, i am going to wait until WDW website offer free dining and have that, as people have said it isnt worth payng for but is good to have for free...

Worldlover71

The All Stars each have a covered patio where movies are shown. From the official WDW website:

Movies Under the Stars
Watch complimentary screenings of Disney films on select nights—located outside, by the Food Court.

MickeyMomV

I just remembered, there will be a Disney movie playing near the pool each evening around sunset. They put up an inflatable screen. You should get a schedule when you check in. You can sit on lounge chairs or actually watch from the pool.
When we were at POR over thanksgiving they were showing movies 4 nights a week. One of these times we might actually make it back in time to watch one.

wannabeBelle

Also there is a duo, Jason & Billy who perform most Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday Nights (Greg is in for Billy on most Tuesdays) at the Scat Cat's Lounge at Port Orleans French Quarter. If you are walking in from the main entrance they will be on your right hand side. They are on from 8:30pm to 11pm. Jason, Billy & Greg also perform at the Canadian Pavilion in EPCOT with Alberta Bound starting up again this Wednesday for slightly over a month. Enjoy!! Marie

slappy magoo

I'd also recommend you look into buying the Unofficial Guide to WDW. Yes, similar information can be found for free all over the place, including here, but the book is a bit more orderly and will also probably answer all the questions you've yet to ask or even be aware that you'd want to ask. It's available as a digital book as well, so you can have it on a phone or tablet. It's physically big enough that a digital copy might be preferable. But they literally review every attraction, every on site hotel and many off site hotels as well, every restaurant, they have sample touring plans for each park (and they run a website if you want to pay for a customized touring plan based on your own personal interests). They also review some of "the competition" like Universal and SeaWorlkd. And they encourage readers to provide their own reviews, so under each attraction, you not only get their 1-5 star review, but 1-5 star reviews based on various age groups that provided reviews. And they do have a entire section devoted on what to do at WDW (or outside of it) at night and after-hours. Any year I plan a trip, maybe I'll get the OFFICIAL Guide, maybe I won't, but I always wind up getting the Unofficial Guide. Even though much of the info is the same year after year, what new stuff they are able to go over always makes it worth it IMHO. Amazon has a kindle version for just under 12 pounds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom