Episode III: Return of the Imageworks?

EPCOT Explorer

Someone posted something waaaay to soon.
:D

Okay, here we are. After a few years of on and off research I`ve recently been able to nail down the original layouts of the upstairs Imageworks:

Imageworks_1982_layout_copy.jpg

Imageworks_1991_layout_copy.jpg

Discuss :D
More :D

Lovely work, Martin!

Hope there is a 20-?? something too.

JWG

Still, no oversized digital camera in the upstairs imageworks. So, whatever Disney has allowed on their site, error or not, is a mix of what was and is. So, unless this is a taken from the "running history" of imageworks, it can't be as simple as a cut and paste error.

Pioneer Hall

Still, no oversized digital camera in the upstairs imageworks. So, whatever Disney has allowed on their site, error or not, is a mix of what was and is. So, unless this is a taken from the "running history" of imageworks, it can't be as simple as a cut and paste error.

Who knows where they are getting their information from. However, like someone said, these people are there to program and code. They aren't checking the facts when they have a ton of other things to do. My assumption is like a lot of people in backstage roles at Disney, they aren't particularly savvy when it comes to their in park knowledge.

Rob562

I would like to get into this thread, but I'm stuck on the title. It should either be "Episode VI: Return of the Imageworks?" or "Episode III: Revenge of the Imageworks?". :lol: I'm not sure that Imageworks would seek revenge, though.....or would it? :)

Actually, I think I prefer "Imagination, Episode IV: A New Hope" :lol:

-Rob

sarah91182

Someone should burst into a WDI meeting and say, "I just want you to know... good luck. We're all counting on you."

What WDI is going to do to us with ImageWorks:

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.

Then they'll quickly replace the link and not say a word because ZEY SAW NOSSING! :zipit:

The page even links you to Pal Mickey.:lol:

And I miss Rocket Rods, too. It was fun but it would have been a classic if it had had the proper money spent on it in the first place.

Mr.EPCOT

Awesome! I never got to see some of the 82' era Imageworks, feel free to hijack thread with pictures, video, and information.
:sohappy:

Yes, I'd love to see some pictures of that stuff, too. I'd visited it plenty back then, but I totally don't remember most of that different stuff. The digital wall and extra Sensor area (Vibrating Mirrors) intrigue me.

Arch Angel

Banned

Digital Camera is from the downstairs postshow tahts still around I think

The webpage is probably from some old document laying around

Another thing I dont remember the iamgeworks being called "Imageworks: The Kodak What if Pavillion" where did that name come from???

radiosanchez

Seriously though, we have heard of a planned rehab of the pavillion (ie bringing back Dreamfinder). Setting this particular issue aside and writing it off as 'just a mistake', what is known about the plans beyond the revised ride?? Was there any buzz of reopening the second floor already 'floating around' before this came up?

Lee

Adventurer
Was there any buzz of reopening the second floor already 'floating around' before this came up?

Off the top of my head, the last plan I heard of (like, a year ago) did indeed use the second floor.
But, if I recall correctly, it wasn't used as Imageworks.:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom