News Epcot's Kringla Bakeri og Kafe closing for major refurbishment in February

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Not on the menu anymore. :( Biggest bummer of my trip.
Hate to break it to you, you can't get used to anything on that menu. One year they had it perfect with this spot pie with spins he and potato with an amazing crust and this really good cheesecake and it wa shone just as quick as it was added to that menu.

Figments Friend

Cloudberry Horns ( later called a 'Troll Horn' ) and the ol' Berry Tarts were my favorites of yore.
Just now noticing they have been discontinued.

The Berry Tart was bliss.
Atop a mini pie crust, filled with vanilla pudding and crowned with a overflowing selection of blueberries, red and black raspberries, and sliced strawberries.
Cloudberry Horn was a cream filled crispy croissant-like pastry.
Third favorite is the Almond Sweet Pretzel, which used to be huge in size.

Yum....
I'll be stopping by this week to view the new setup and selections.

-

Aries1975

I agree with those above. The loss of the troll horn is a disappointment. I am hoping that the bakery case itself may have more options than are listed on the menu.

krb201

Looks like a nice improvement - better functionality and retained the original aesthetic. Should help with crowd flow and improve the user experience. So, glad to see they retained the lovely outside seating area. Anyone know what backstage space was “lost” inside the building to accomplish the expansion?

aladdin2007

Looks like a nice improvement - better functionality and retained the original aesthetic. Should help with crowd flow and improve the user experience. So, glad to see they retained the lovely outside seating area. Anyone know what backstage space was “lost” inside the building to accomplish the expansion?

I dont know if any backstage space was lost per say, but the first section of puffins roost shop was taken for it.

ThistleMae

Does anyone have pictures of the finished refurb? I love Kringla, school bread is my favorite and their sandwiches are great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom