News Epcot's Kringla Bakeri og Kafe closing for major refurbishment in February

FutureCEO

Advertisement
:cry::cry: sad but happy it's expanding :joyfull:

aladdin2007

Did not see this coming though its needed. I need my Lefse!!!! by the way Midnattsol means midnight sun. And I hope they do something about those terrible loud chairs when they are being moved around.

ps: I tried to subscribe to this thread and another one so I would receive a message when a new post came, Im not seeing that option anymore?

Last edited:

EricsBiscuit

I've never tried Scool Bread. One day I will (I always say that!). By far the best snack I've ever had at a theme park were the potato churro at TDS. Anyways this place needs the expansion.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Original Poster
Did not see this coming though its needed. I need my Lefse!!!! by the way Midnattsol means midnight sun. And I hope they do something about those terrible loud chairs when they are being moved around.

ps: I tried to subscribe to this thread and another one so I would receive a message when a new post came, Im not seeing that option anymore?
lefse will be on the temporary kiosk.

Hit the Watch link at the top of the thread

POLY LOVER

Do you think they will ruin it like the did to the Main Street bakery? Will it be back as a Starbucks?

Clamman73

OMG I started having heart palpitations until I read there was going to be a temporary kiosk....OK better...

Top Bottom