News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

jpeden

In the Parks
No
IMG_5711.jpeg
Center Barge is out again this AM.

DCBaker

Premium Member
According to the Walt Disney World website, the cancellation policy for Spice Road Table and Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Packages at EPCOT have been recently updated:

There is a 24-hour cancellation policy. Full price will be charged/forfeited if the Guest cancels within one day or fails to show up for the reservation.

Previously there was a 48-hour cancellation policy.

Squishy

Test from early this Morning?:

Any Changes since early Nov?

From watching the first few minutes, couple of timing changes most of the pyro is still there apart from a few shells getting cut from 2 at a time to 1. Interesting at the 10 min mark in the dec 1st video a huge dead gap starts where as the nov testing has pyro going off.

Edit: Seems like they cut a bit of the show by like 30seconds as the no pyro segment starts ~30seconds-1minute ish earlier in the dec1st showing compared to the nov test.

Last edited:

Vinnie Mac

From watching the first few minutes, couple of timing changes most of the pyro is still there apart from a few shells getting cut from 2 at a time to 1. Interesting at the 10 min mark in the dec 1st video a huge dead gap starts where as the nov testing has pyro going off.

Edit: Seems like they cut a bit of the show by like 30seconds as the no pyro segment starts ~30seconds-1minute ish earlier in the dec1st showing compared to the nov test.
The finale seems more eventful then what i remember!

trainplane3

The finale seems more eventful then what i remember!
I was going to say, some changes but that finale section looks better in the most recent test.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom