News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
So... we can safely infer that the finale song is the vocal portion of "Heartbeat Symphony" we heard in the teaser, right? Those heart shaped fireworks at the end and the cadence of red small shell launches seem to match the rythym of a heartbeat.

Also, it seems like there's a central comet that accompanies the perimiter launches. Im wondering if the central barge includes a vertical comet launch similar to the I:RoE globe when it opened up to reveal it's torch.

Vinnie Mac

So... we can safely infer that the finale song is the vocal portion of "Heartbeat Symphony" we heard in the teaser, right? Those heart shaped fireworks at the end and the cadence of red small shell launches seem to match the rythym of a heartbeat.

Also, it seems like there's a central comet that accompanies the perimiter launches. Im wondering if the central barge includes a vertical comet launch similar to the I:RoE globe when it opened up to reveal it's torch.
Heartbeat of Symphony is actually the opening song. You can hear it in wdwmagic's testing video a few minutes in. The finale song is still a mystery...!

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
Heartbeat of Symphony is actually the opening song. You can hear it in wdwmagic's testing video a few minutes in
Yes, but im feeling like the opening segment of Heartbeat Symphony may just be the symhony part. The lyrical version seems very We Go On-ish. Maybe kicking in after the second original song to end the show?

Vinnie Mac

Yes, but im feeling like the opening segment of Heartbeat Symphony may just be the symhony part. The lyrical version seems very We Go On-ish. Maybe kicking in after the second original song to end the show?

Was trying to get a little peak of the finale song. 15:10-15:30 if you turn the volume up and listen closely enough you can hear some vocals. Sounds a little Millennium era Epcot-ish to me with the choir vocals haha

TTA94

Seeing this in 2023 is actually really incredible im ngl. Is this the first time the bridge been lifted (during park hours) since Illuminations ended?

Let’s hope there isn’t to many complaints with the bridge being up every day. Back in the Illuminations days it wasn’t an issue but now a days everyone loves to complain.

stuart

The finale song is called "Beating of our Hearts".

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Heartbeat of Symphony is actually the opening song. You can hear it in wdwmagic's testing video a few minutes in. The finale song is still a mystery...!
The final song isn't a mystery it's “Beating of our Hearts” so that's why they're still using heart shaped shells. The opening song is “Heartbeat Symphony”.

TheMaxRebo

Let’s hope there isn’t to many complaints with the bridge being up every day. Back in the Illuminations days it wasn’t an issue but now a days everyone loves to complain.

definitely heard complaining back in the day - people saying they missed/were late to ADRs, etc

Just now things spread a lot more with social media and youtubers striving for clicks

I think technology has changed more than people

Was trying to get a little peak of the finale song. 15:10-15:30 if you turn the volume up and listen closely enough you can hear some vocals. Sounds a little Millennium era Epcot-ish to me with the choir vocals haha

I'm moreso referring the fact that we have absolutely no clue how that song sounds

Gotcha, hopfully it's good and has the same powerful feeling as "We Go On"

From what little we can hear in Steve's video around the 15:10 mark onward, it sounds pretty powerful and promising.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Say what you will about Harmonious but lack of pyro wasn't something you could say about it. Recently re-watched the whole show on YouTube, and there was a lot of pyro in it, a lot more than I remember

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom