News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

wbostic12

In the Parks
No
I haven’t seen anything in terms of testing video from the bridge since early Nov. Has anyone seen anything from the last few days?

ToTBellHop

Hopefully a mini stargate pops out.
Imagine if they use it to teleport Iger in and a crowd of ducks cheers.
1701301811869.jpeg

wbostic12

In the Parks
No
I thought I’ve been following the barge locations well, but based on that from tonight I’m confused again. Are the mini taco barges all close to the center barge/hexagonal dock, or they is the same general area as the Harmonious tacos were? Or are the mini barges in that location?

trainplane3

I thought I’ve been following the barge locations well, but based on that from tonight I’m confused again. Are the mini taco barges all close to the center barge/hexagonal dock, or they is the same general area as the Harmonious tacos were? Or are the mini barges in that location?
They're all docked to a ring where the earth barge would dock to. There are 4 mini barges that get pulled out to expand the width of the show after they are docked. There's also mini barges scattered between those.

luminous-barge-configuration-example.jpg

img_0460-1.jpg

Based on the activity around the lagoon and techs messing around the tent front side they may be testing tonight.
The next few days there's going to be testing.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Our good friend, telephoto lens, is again collapsing distant objects into a single plane.

Here is a better view of their spacing and placement...

View attachment 752268
I asked because I think a barge wouldn't fit through the small opening in the octagon. Unless the central barge is small that is.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom