News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

Chef idea Mickey`=

Hilarious how they didn’t adress harmonious by name.
They can hide Harmonious all they want but they'll never hide what they did to Epcot's center with Fountain of Nations for 7 years so Harmonious is included in that removing Illumination's. We all know what we disliked about Harmonious but give some respect to the soundtrack and the singers and musicians who performed sang and played their hearts off for that.*

ToTBellHop

So, I finally saw this in person. First showing had no pyro (Debby), second lacked perimeters (wind after Debby), third was the full show.

I loved it. Excellent pyro design and I really enjoyed the story and (mostly) song choices. Plus, I could see across World Showcase during the day!

I think they knocked it out of the park here and they can make it even better as they update it.

When did they cut back on pesticide, though? There were bugs everywhere and I’ve never been bitten by a mosquito in a theme park at WDW until this year. They would be in some areas of the resorts, but never the parks.

gerarar

Premium Member
Anyone know what those red canisters are in the upper corner? Wonder if they're Luminous pyro related or something else.
1000013617.jpg

Also the WW3 barges are still alive, but they're dry-docked for repairs seems like.

And a barge-free lagoon, beautiful!..

trainplane3

Just wondering, with all the talk of changing up songs, and at least one opinion on X asking why ROE cant return like HEA......How has Luminous' GAST Scores/Restaurant Business been lately?
You're missing two huge things, the inferno and earth barges. If there's a way to at least replicate those, they'd probably be more willing. Without them, you're losing two very iconic things about RoE that people loved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom