News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

vlvtwishes

They did recently stop doing the extra center barge comets that go off with the finale perimeters, which has me thinking that they are left over pyro.
View attachment 801212

Also watched back that "feel it in the beat of our hearts" and it was loaded correctly. Also that part has red crosettes (exploding comets) instead of regular red ones that was swapped in the finale last night.
it also seems like they removed the butterfly wing-looking pyro fountains during the beginning of the romance section, that sucks, i really liked that addition.

trainplane3

Hi, can anyone tell me where this is? We can't do Beaches and Cream but we're eating at Ale and Compass. Where is yacht and beach lighthouse dock? I can't seem to find it on the map
I'd assume the Friendship dock. There's also a dock right next to it on the zig zag portion too that could work but might be blocked by the lighthouse.
1721316618815.png

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It's where I was recommended by other members of the forums and some irl friends. It may not be a "fireworks spot" but the photos I've seen look good and it appears to be the best place to watch from outside the park
The spot would be the bridge between the gateway and boardwalk

But to be fair…I don’t know what the angles are on the latest temporary show? It may have a higher elevation now?

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Just finished watching the Epcot transformation documentary. Loveee the representation this show gets in it. You can tell so much love and effort was put into it. I really hope it stick around for awhile
The Epcot transformation special should have been called "The making of 'Luminous: The Symphony of Us' ft. all the other stuff" cause that's basically what it was. I'm not complaining though, I thought it was really cool and I loved the Luminous stuff.

gerarar

Premium Member
Luminous had some major technical issues the other night. Besides the planned B-mode for the lagoon perimeters, only 2 of the 6 big barges were working. Majority of the pyro was missing/cut either due to tech issues during the show

A lot of the big shells shoot off from the 6 big barges, so if some of them are offline, it's easy to notice the gaps in the various pyro sequences.

The center barge was also only partially working too, which made for a weird effect as seen here:

Hard to track down when this happened, but my best guess is this past Sunday night (7/21).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom