News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

TheMaxRebo

Meme Think GIF

jrhwdw

I would welcome any additional effects if Epcot's already thinking of improving Luminous! However, aren't Luminous' Scores good already?

I'm sorry but who actually thinks Epcot would return ROE??? I'm no Insider but come on!!!

Disone

If they could do that just a little, add some fire effects, bigger louder ending, and rework some of the music they could really plus this rather easily imo
I agree with all except for I do feel as though the ending is big enough. I find the final volley bigger than then both reflections of and Harmonious. I've heard some people miss the big clap of thunder that came right after the music that reflections of Earth always had. I was never really a fan of those. I had always wish they had done more aerial mortars instead. And it feels like they did for luminous. Everything else I'm spot on with. Definitely add some fire.

jrhwdw

I agree with all except for I do feel as though the ending is big enough. I find the final volley bigger than then both reflections of and Harmonious. I've heard some people miss the big clap of thunder that came right after the music that reflections of Earth always had. I was never really a fan of those. I had always wish they had done more aerial mortars instead. And it feels like they did for luminous. Everything else I'm spot on with. Definitely add some fire.
Luminous' Final Moments might be the biggest year round Finale Epcot has had?

Chef idea Mickey`=

Luminous' Final Moments might be the biggest year round Finale Epcot has had?
They advertised for Harmonious that it would be the largest biggest fireworks show disney has ever achieved... was it budget cuts and change from the intro that was supposed to been the finale with giant colorful fireworks that it did not..?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom