News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Fourth barge being placed this afternoon. Looks like they are powered by twin outboard motors with navigation in the front. Wonder if there will be daily movement onstage or if this is just for times when maintenance needed.
IMG_1298.jpeg
IMG_1299.jpeg
IMG_1300.jpeg
IMG_1301.jpeg
IMG_1302.jpeg
IMG_1303.jpeg

Disone

Fourth barge being placed this afternoon. Looks like they are powered by twin outboard motors with navigation in the front. Wonder if there will be daily movement onstage or if this is just for times when maintenance needed.
My guess would be daily movement onto and off of stage. They wouldn't need the onboard motors for periodic movement. They could move them periodically for maintenance just by towing them.

The fact that they have self-propelled and power for motors for that self-propulsion I believe is a good sign that they intend to move these in and out daily.

Disclaimer. Purely speculation of my part.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
My guess would be daily movement onto and off of stage. They wouldn't need the onboard motors for periodic movement. They could move them periodically for maintenance just by towing them.

The fact that they have self-propelled and power for motors for that self-propulsion I believe is a good sign that they intend to move these in and out daily.

Disclaimer. Purely speculation of my part.
They will be moved in and out daily.

TTA94

I hope we see lighting testing on Wednesday. Fountains we won’t see I don’t think unless they shoot high.

Too bad Bioreconstruct can’t do a flyover on Wednesday during testing lol. But something tells me even if he did he wouldn’t be allow to post.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
As poorly as Harmonious was responded to Im fairly certain that NDAs are going to be enforced fairly strictly. If we do see something posted outside of a guest photo or video from the rail its because Disney wanted it to be released.

TTA94

Well, Dec 5th is coming up you know!

Steve was skeptical about the Date at D: D23, lets hope Epcot is right on time!

Unfortunately they could push it out to next year even if it is finished if they feel it’s a better time to debut it. They’re going to promote it for 2024 anyway. Only thing that might force their hand for December is the restaurants and dining packages.

Squishy

Unfortunately they could push it out to next year even if it is finished if they feel it’s a better time to debut it. They’re going to promote it for 2024 anyway. Only thing that might force their hand for December is the restaurants and dining packages.
They seem to be pretty set on Dec 5th despite not having the center barge on site 1 month out

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom