News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

jrhwdw

Unfortunately they could push it out to next year even if it is finished if they feel it’s a better time to debut it. They’re going to promote it for 2024 anyway. Only thing that might force their hand for December is the restaurants and dining packages.
Also, Walt's Birthday..Maybe his Stature will be in public sight on Dec 5th!

I highly doubt Epcot would sit on a finished Show till 2024. when they officially said Dec 5th bacK at D; D23

Only thing that would setL:SOU back is a Major Delay. and Steve was worried about the tight timeline back then.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Also, Walt's Birthday..Maybe his Stature will be in public sight on Dec 5th!

I highly doubt Epcot would sit on a finished Show till 2024. when they officially said Dec 5th bacK at D; D23

Only thing that would setL:SOU back is a Major Delay. and Steve was worried about the tight timeline back then.
I doubt they're going to change the date at this point, it's only a month away and they just added it to the website with that date and like TTA94 said people have already booked dining packages. All that being said, crazier things have happened.

TheMaxRebo

Unfortunately they could push it out to next year even if it is finished if they feel it’s a better time to debut it. They’re going to promote it for 2024 anyway. Only thing that might force their hand for December is the restaurants and dining packages.

They have been selling dining packages for it already so would be a pretty big deal to push it out and have to refund/make right the people that bought them or something .... After th Rivers of Light fiasco I am sure they really don't want to have to delay a show with an already announced date

Clamman73

IMG_1417.jpeg
IMG_1416.jpeg

OSUPhantom

Interesting. Is that scrim for projecting onto during the show, do we think? Or just to hide the inner workings of the barges when they will appear each afternoon? Looks a very squished North America top of South America and Greenland to me.
My guess is its to hide the mechanics

TheMaxRebo

Interesting. Is that scrim for projecting onto during the show, do we think? Or just to hide the inner workings of the barges when they will appear each afternoon? Looks a very squished North America top of South America and Greenland to me.

I can sort of see that shape as well

Any chance these are embedded with LEDs and sort of a element of the Illuminations Globe effect?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom