News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

KikoKea

Not really as at DCA that is a concrete bottom pool really whereas at Epcot is is a natural body of water - man adjusted for sure - with muck and dirt and sea plant life and everything that goes with it

I m an, technically I am sure they could figure something out (they did build WDW in a swamp after all) but would be much harder and not as simple as bringing that tech over
Good point. Let's just hope they don't park more barges out there for their next nighttime spectacular.

Brenthodge

The new concept art seems to indicate arms might be back in the center with no star gate. Maybe just the front and back barges without the center can be floated out each evening.

James Alucobond

The new concept art seems to indicate arms might be back in the center with no star gate. Maybe just the front and back barges without the center can be floated out each evening.
I don’t think the concept art is ultimately all that indicative of what will actually be built, but what I see are six barges, each with two static arched arrays parallel to one another. Not sure there’s any suggestion of moveable arms.

Adventureland Veranda

Goodbye GIF

Vinnie Mac

For this new show, are they at all looking to bring back the name "Illuminations" and are they revisiting old concepts for lagoon shows or is this something completely new?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom