Epcot Wand up or down? (POLL)

Do you want to see the SE wand stay or get the boot?

• I would hate to see it go, I want it to stay!

Votes: 234 38.7%
  • It is annoying, I would tear it down myself!

Votes: 370 61.3%

• Total voters

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
Connor002 said:
I happen to find "Mr.Pickles" quite odd... but I digress.

Mr.Pickles wonders if you have better things to do than pass judgement upon people on a message board. Mr.Pickles thinks you at once should go out into the real world and get as you simpletons say " a life".

If you find Mr.Pickles condesending, Mr.Pickles cant help you there, maybe you should live a little, maybe, just maybe( but doubtfully ), you will see Mr.Pickles point of view.

Mr.Pickles wishes you the best.:lol:

Connor002

Mr.Pickles said:
Mr.Pickles wonders if you have better things to do than pass judgement upon people on a message board. Mr.Pickles thinks you at once should go out into the real world and get as you simpletons say " a life".

If you find Mr.Pickles condesending, Mr.Pickles cant help you there, maybe you should live a little, maybe, just maybe( but doubtfully ), you will see Mr.Pickles point of view.

Mr.Pickles wishes you the best.:lol:

Connor finds it funny that you have not outgrown your own immaturity, in that you have no better option than to resort to insulting others, namely, Connor. I suggest you learn that school-yard argument won't hold up well in the real world, though regrettably, it often does manage to show its face...

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
Connor002 said:
Connor finds it funny that you have not outgrown your own immaturity, in that you have no better option than to resort to insulting others, namely, Connor. I suggest you learn that school-yard argument won't hold up well in the real world, though regrettably, it often does manage to show its face...

Mr.Pickles only defended himself when insulted first. Now Mr.Pickles will suggest for you to grow up and to quit feeling sorry for yourself, the world is a better place with you in it.:lol:

Connor002

Mr.Pickles said:
Mr.Pickles only defended himself when insulted first.
Well, what do you know, here comes the "He started it!" argument...
Thank you for furthering my point.
Mr.Pcikles said:
Now Mr.Pickles will suggest for you to grow up and to quit feeling sorry for yourself, the world is a better place with you in it.:lol:
Now, Connor will suggest that you see your own flaws before attempting to pin down that of another; the world would be a better place if more did as such.

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
Connor002 said:
Well, what do you know, here comes the "He started it!" argument...
Thank you for furthering my point.

Now, Connor will suggest that you see your own flaws before attempting to pin down that of another; the world would be a better place if more did as such.

Mr.Pickles truly sees your ignorance now. But that is fine, just heed the things Mr.Pickles pointed out for your betterment, and maybe one day you will see how childish your behavior is.

Now one final time- if you dont like what Mr.Pickles posts dont read them. You do not hurt Mr.Pickles feelings at all. Mr.Pickles only spends a limited amout of time on these boards,( he only has a handful of posts compared to other people:lol: ), Mr.Pickles prefers to spend his time having fun at Disney world.

Please Connor, do grow up, you make yourself look like a fool in the biblical sense( and if you dont know what that means, please look into it ),and Mr.Pickles in his regal glory, wants nothing to do with that.

Once again, I wish you the best, and await your reply( for it should show...it does not matter:lol: ), but this is going away from the topic at hand, and Mr.Pickles will not respond to this argument between us anymore.

GothMickey

I think Mr. Pickles is one of the better members on WDWMagic. I enjoy Mr. Pickles rants... But I sense Mr. Pickles is treading on a thin line.. by calling Connor a fool...

Mr.Pickles said:
Mr.Pickles truly sees your ignorance now. But that is fine, just heed the things Mr.Pickles pointed out for your betterment, and maybe one day you will see how childish your behavior is.

Now one final time- if you dont like what Mr.Pickles posts dont read them. You do not hurt Mr.Pickles feelings at all. Mr.Pickles only spends a limited amout of time on these boards,( he only has a handful of posts compared to other people:lol: ), Mr.Pickles prefers to spend his time having fun at Disney world.

Please Connor, do grow up, you make yourself look like a fool in the biblical sense( and if you dont know what that means, please look into it ),and Mr.Pickles in his regal glory, wants nothing to do with that.

Once again, I wish you the best, and await your reply( for it should show...it does not matter:lol: ), but this is going away from the topic at hand, and Mr.Pickles will not respond to this argument between us anymore.

OK kids lets stop this before someone starts crying:cry:

GothMickey said:
I think Mr. Pickles is one of the better members on WDWMagic. I enjoy Mr. Pickles rants... But I sense Mr. Pickles is treading on a thin line.. by calling Connor a fool...

You know goth, i just read some of mr pickles posts and they are pretty funny, and i mean that in the biblical sense:lol:

T-1MILLION

DisneyWales said:
I like the wand, ive never been to Epcot before the wand was there, but I Like the way it looks, its like a magic wand casting a spell over Epcot!, however the support tower on the left side is Horrific!

I would say casting a curse..:lol:
Down with wand.
Just thinking of Spaceship Earth without it lets me dream back to when Epcot had things such as the original Imagination with the splender that was wonderworks..and Kitchen Caberet..plus it just looked cooler without it. Just had the Geo-of the future feel to it.

-Preston

Connor002

Mr.Pickles said:
Mr.Pickles truly sees your ignorance now.
If that is what makes you feel better about yourself, you may think that, but I fail to see support for that stamtent...
Mr.Pickles said:
But that is fine, just heed the things Mr.Pickles pointed out for your betterment, and maybe one day you will see how childish your behavior is.
I will not take advice from those you, of all people. The concept of taking advice from others is based on the idea that that advice will lead you in the footsteps of another for the advancement of one's being, not the degradation.
Mr.Pickles said:
]Now one final time- if you dont like what Mr.Pickles posts dont read them.
I never completely ignore people, it takes aways from the open environment for the communication of ideas, opinions and information for which a forum is created.
Mr.Pickles said:
You do not hurt Mr.Pickles feelings at all.
Good, I never try to.
Mr.Pickles said:
Mr.Pickles only spends a limited amout of time on these boards,( he only has a handful of posts compared to other people:lol: ), Mr.Pickles prefers to spend his time having fun at Disney world.
Not all of us have the ability to travel to WDW often,therefore we must supplement that with visits to sites such as this, and other (surprisingly) non-Disney experiences.
Mr.Pickles said:
"Only a fool is foolish enough to judge another as a fool."
Your logic is severely flawed, as it is not at all apparent that you are in "regal glory," nor that I am "a fool." To call someone a fool is a great insult, and to me it is akin to being kicked in the groin, for lack of a better comparison...
I cannot refute a statement of opinion, as in this case the only facts I could provide are not those of which can be presented through the internet. I will simply reply with the condensed version:

I am no fool.​

Mr.Pickles said:
Good; I would have pointed out the fact that this is discoursing far from the original topic, but it is not in my nature to back down.
As for you... it would be useless for me to suggest anything; you already seem set in your ways. I do not pity you, nor grant you the honor of any suggestions for change.

I do, however, wish you no harm. Make good of yourself, and may our paths not again cross, unless on more friendly matters...

P.S. Referring to yourself in the third person is extremely irritating...

MickeyTigg

Connor002 said:
P.S. Referring to yourself in the third person is extremely irritating...

Connor....you're like a pit bull on this guy. Why not just drop it? You're equally annoying in this thread. Let it go and move on.

LaughingGravy

Keepin' it alive...
Unless I'm missing something, aside from the occasional Sorceror's Apprentice topiary, the wand with the big gloved hand is the only reference to Fantasia in Epcot.
I don't think it belongs in EPCOT (Epcot) for that reason.
On the other hand, (not the one with the wand, LOL) the recent addition of Nemo characters brings more Disney Film stuff to Epcot.

How about they move the big hat at MGM to the top of SE? It goes with the wand.
What? Not a good idea?

I like the wand lit up at night.
It looks stupid during the day.
I like SE better without the wand at all ,though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom