Epcot Wand up or down? (POLL)

Do you want to see the SE wand stay or get the boot?

• I would hate to see it go, I want it to stay!

Votes: 234 38.7%
  • It is annoying, I would tear it down myself!

Votes: 370 61.3%

• Total voters

GothMickey

I'm just hoping they don't find out they are long lost brothers who dated the same girl who turned out to be their cousin who also dated their mom and sister and has a love child by their grandfather...

Well, I avoided this thread sensing it would be filled with countless pages of rants and arguements.

Was I wrong? :dazzle:

I don't want to take sides or anything but I too find Mr. Pickles quite amusing.
I mean, erm, Beany-fantasmic finds Mr. Pickles amusing.

Woo Springer!:p

DizFanatic

Both!

Down because it distracts from the amazing geosphear structure of SSE. Being an engineer, the type of structure and sheer mass of it appeal to me. (Same reason that I am not fond of Contemporary DVC tower)

Up because I think it's kind of cool. Sparkling in the day and lt nicely at night. Note that I enjoy looking at the steel structural base that supports the entire hand & wand. (Same reason I say "build the Contemporary DVC down the monorail line & have it's own interior station)

Either way, I love EPCOT.:kiss:

donald23

Down as fast as possible.

I may be wrong but my guess is most people voting for it to stay were never there before it was up.

I totally disagree. I've been going to Epcot way before they even put the wand up and I love it! I think it adds so much more Disney magic to the park. ;)

Victor

I totally disagree. I've been going to Epcot way before they even put the wand up and I love it! I think it adds so much more Disney magic to the park. ;)

I think that's why most of us 'Epcot purists' want it down. We kinda like Epcot without that 'Disney magic'. That being Mickey, princesses, fairies, talking animals, etc. I think Disney can create 'Disney magic' without having to rely on the Disney label...get what I'm saying? :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom