Epcot suffering

Status
Not open for further replies.

moeru

With my first trip in years coming closer, I started reading about all the changes done in Epcot over the years. At first, I was disappointed. I wanted my old rides back. My family always remembers the smell of oranges during Horizons so fondly. With the new rides in place, I get to take my new family for their first trip and experience it all over again. Sure, Epcot isn't what it used to be but things have to change.

I believe it ends up being more of an optimistic idea that even though things change, it will still be as fun as it was the last time I went.

EPCOT Explorer

With my first trip in years coming closer, I started reading about all the changes done in Epcot over the years. At first, I was disappointed. I wanted my old rides back. My family always remembers the smell of oranges during Horizons so fondly. With the new rides in place, I get to take my new family for their first trip and experience it all over again. Sure, Epcot isn't what it used to be but things have to change.

I believe it ends up being more of an optimistic idea that even though things change, it will still be as fun as it was the last time I went.

Honestly, although most of ye olde EPCOT Center is gone, the feeling is still there. It still works.:eek: You'll have a blast.

vintageepcot

Original Poster
Honestly, although most of ye olde EPCOT Center is gone, the feeling is still there. It still works.:eek: You'll have a blast.

Yeah realey mosly future world I spend most of the day in the world showcase and innoventions plaza. The new stuff isnt eventhat bad it just dosnt have that feel like it udes to. The rides just feel comershial now and no actrual dreativity. Like horizons, Spaceship and dreamfinder they all had masterpiece music and masterpiece sets. Now I feel like they just work as fast as they can think the first thing that comes to mind put it together and go home. I dont mind change but dont replace a masterpiece unless it is going to be replaced with another or even better.

EPCOT Explorer

Yeah realey mosly future world I spend most of the day in the world showcase and innoventions plaza. The new stuff isnt eventhat bad it just dosnt have that feel like it udes to. The rides just feel comershial now and no actrual dreativity. Like horizons, Spaceship and dreamfinder they all had masterpiece music and masterpiece sets. Now I feel like they just work as fast as they can think the first thing that comes to mind put it together and go home. I dont mind change but dont replace a masterpiece unless it is going to be replaced with another or even better.

I agree with your sentiments....EPCOT should have retained it's classic AA attractions and ADDED the new things. At least we still have SSE.

However...SPELL CHECK!:brick: Please!? :eek:

SMRT-1

Well mishion space to me is a video and a simulator and they realey didnt need to eliminate a building and ride for that and its not lazy but I when say lazy I mean not as creative and detailed like the old spaceship earth great music and great artwork. The new illuminations is great and I think we need more Don Dorcy written all over epcot. The old stuff used to have that kind of standard to it.

I think the wdwmagic forum has been punk'd.

vintageepcot

Original Poster
I think the wdwmagic forum has been punk'd.

I am the one who has been punk'd My friends uses this name. I just saw this discussion for the first time and I am mortified. And not everything new in epcot is extremely horrible but look at magic kingdom they have so many classics left and untouched why cant epcot keep the classics but of course they need to update because technology gets updated. He is right If you're going to demolish a masterpiece replace it with a better one. He stole my words from what I said last year going down spaceship earth. That goes for horizons and Dream finder. I do like Mission space but the line isn't worth it and they shouldn't eliminate Horizons for that. Yo steve you are so dead??????:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::And the spell check isn't broken its called Edit, Spelling and Grammar and last but not least Show Spelling And Grammar. If there is any more threads I should know about email me at mikeimac8@aol.com I haven't posted any threads since 2008 but I am impressed he made one that made it past 2 pages. Sorry about the spelling.
One more thing Does anyone know what ever happened to the flamingos on the left side of the Mexico Pavilion.

Hrudey3032

I am the one who has been punk'd My friends uses this name. I just saw this discussion for the first time and I am mortified. And not everything new in epcot is extremely horrible but look at magic kingdom they have so many classics left and untouched why cant epcot keep the classics but of course they need to update because technology gets updated. He is right If you're going to demolish a masterpiece replace it with a better one. He stole my words from what I said last year going down spaceship earth. That goes for horizons and Dream finder. I do like Mission space but the line isn't worth it and they shouldn't eliminate Horizons for that. Yo steve you are so dead??????:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::And the spell check isn't broken its called Edit, Spelling and Grammar and last but not least Show Spelling And Grammar. If there is any more threads I should know about email me at mikeimac8@aol.com I haven't posted any threads since 2008 but I am impressed he made one that made it past 2 pages. Sorry about the spelling.
One more thing Does anyone know what ever happened to the flamingos on the left side of the Mexico Pavilion.

Wow this is pretty unbelieveable.I am calling Shenanigans on this bigtime.Everyone calls you out and suddenly your screen name was stolen? Rigggggghhhhhhtttt:rolleyes: I smell Troll :fork:

vintageepcot

Original Poster
Wow this is pretty unbelieveable.I am calling Shenanigans on this bigtime.Everyone calls you out and suddenly your screen name was stolen? Rigggggghhhhhhtttt:rolleyes: I smell Troll :fork:

No I share it my friend steve was wining about how everyone complains about his spelling and its kind of embarrassing when I see this because its on my name and no one knows that 2 people use this name. I think you spelt unbelievable wrong :animwink:

EPCOTPluto

I am the one who has been punk'd! My friends uses this name. I just saw this discussion for the first time and I am mortified.

And not everything new in EPCOT is extremely horrible. But look at the Magic Kingdom; they have so many classics left and untouched. Why can't EPCOT keep the classics, but of course they need to update, because technology gets updated. He is right. If you're going to demolish a masterpiece, replace it with a better one.

He stole my words from what I said last year, going down Spaceship Earth. That goes for Horizons and the Dreamfinder. I do like Mission: Space, but the line isn't worth it, and they shouldn't eliminate Horizons for that.

Yo Steve, you are so dead!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

And the spell check isn't broken, its called Edit, Spelling and Grammar, and last but not least, Show Spelling And Grammar.

If there are any more threads I should know about, email me at mikeimac8@aol.com. I haven't posted any threads since 2008, but I am impressed he made one that made it past 2 pages. Sorry about the spelling.

One more thing: Does anyone know what ever happened to the flamingos on the left side of the Mexico Pavilion?
And that's why I will never give my username & password to any of my friends.

For all I know, they'll try to spam the forums and tarnish my name! Sorry about your friend. :wave:

And the flamingos were removed and transported to DAK. :)

Figment632

And that's why I will never give my username & password to any of my friends.

For all I know, they'll try to spam the forums and tarnish my name! Sorry about your friend. :wave:

And the flamingos were removed and transported to DAK. :)

I thought they were moved to ESPN Zone, Flamingo Fries.

imagineer boy

Are you in any way related to this person?

Sorry, I had to do it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom