Epcot New York

Vinny

Original Poster
42-68884062.jpg__800x600_q85_crop.jpg

With the help of God, which is to say in this case most easily described as the great power in all of us to do very great things that will benefit everyone throughout society, and most notably, the great people of the Walt Disney Company, one day a trip to New York will include a visit to Epcot New York, a place that will give visitors awesome experiences of new and different technologies and philosophies that will lead us all into the future of a world defined by peace and of course freedom, freedom from oppression and from inhumane conflict, and the right to live a long, healthy, prosperous, and truly happy life.
2420ec61-8ffd-42bc-8938-5d344a518b44.jpg

All shown to the everyone by the awesomeness of a Disney theme park located in the greatest city of the world!

Last edited:

BoarderPhreak

It would only be a 15 minute LIRR train ride from either Grand Central Terminal (the new eastside access project about to be completed) or Penn Station, to the Forest Hills Station which is right in front of the park.

I'm not touching that one... ;)

Vinny

Original Poster
Here's a cool video featuring how we should be able to get around town using Monorails. Why can't our commutes be this awesome!? The City of Chongqing and its people should become a great inspiration for everyone. They truly value and are dedicated to creating and building awesome urban planning.

They point out a good fact that the material composition of a monorail is light weight, but I would never label a monorail as light rail, because the monorail technology solves so many problems that the street-grade light rail systems create.

Last edited:

Oddysey

I can't tell or not if the OP is serious or not. The posts all sound so over the top it's hard to believe. But whatever, good luck with your New York Epcot or whatever :grumpy:

I was debating the same thing myself, however; the op is putting so much time and effort into a variety of posts that I think they are serious. Part of me is encouraged by the amount of work being put into each idea and post. If serious, the op has obviously bought into the phrase "if you can dream it, you can do it." Nevertheless, this is most definitely one of the oddest threads I have ever followed.

disney4life2008

I believe it will be very profitable if it is built correctly. Every Disney Park is profitable because they are built so beautifully, and they not only incredibly entertain people, but they inspire people to want a much more perfect world. To build such a great place, has so much potential to enhance the culture of our society. A major goal of this park would be to reignite the national and global initiative, set forth in the 1964-65’ World’s Fair, to inspire and encourage new generations of scientists, doctors, and engineers.

You sure? California adventure? Animal kingdom?

MrConbon

I was debating the same thing myself, however; the op is putting so much time and effort into a variety of posts that I think they are serious. Part of me is encouraged by the amount of work being put into each idea and post. If serious, the op has obviously bought into the phrase "if you can dream it, you can do it." Nevertheless, this is most definitely one of the oddest threads I have ever followed.

What's with the weird pictures and lines like, "With the help of God and the great people of the Walt Disney Company". I understand wanting a Disney park in New York but everything about this plan sounds overly complicated and not what the general public views as Disney.

Vinny

Original Poster
I appreciate your comments, thank you for the feedback. There's so many hidden away, vaulted, extremely priceless treasures of proposed projects that have originated from and gravitated to the Walt Disney Company. Because the Walt Disney Company's culture has always by far had the highest abundance of the "god particle" in its DNA. Ever since Walt Disney founded the Walt Disney Company, the company's great talent, strong values, and goals to advance humanity through entertainment have always been the highest out of all the communications companies. But this project of rebuilding the New York World's Fair as a Disney Theme Park has always been the most legendary and by far the greatest of them all. The three major forces that influence this project are: master-planning - so great that it is not only of real estate and city planning but having a considerable effect on the paradigm of our consciousness itself; investors; and of course: the ultimately deciding politics. Believe it or not, this is a true and very legendary, good vs. evil story.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Minnie Mum

Because the Walt Disney Company's culture has always by far had the highest abundance of the "god particle" in its DNA.
Sure about that? Please submit your proof to CERN. I'm sure they'd be fascinated by your findings. Otherwise, I do not think it means what you think it means.

Contrary to some of the posters, I have no doubt that you are not a troll. I'm quite sure this monomania of yours is authentic. Perhaps all of the hyperbole is merely a symptom. Do you have someone you could talk to about this?

Vinny

Original Poster
Sure about that? Please submit your proof to CERN. I'm sure they'd be fascinated by your findings. Otherwise, I do not think it means what you think it means.

Contrary to some of the posters, I have no doubt that you are not a troll. I'm quite sure this monomania of yours is authentic. Perhaps all of the hyperbole is merely a symptom. Do you have someone you could talk to about this?

Haha, thank you for your ignorance. Actually I talk to Justin about this. We have fun and often argue as to who said what should go where.

So what's something cool you have done, or planned? What's your greatest record number of turkey legs you have eatin in one visit to Frontierland?​

Last edited:

zucchero

I have great memories of the 64-65 Worlds Fair. GM, GE, Chrysler, NCR, IBM, Timkin, Ford, had great displays there.

What was a draw in the 1960's won't be a draw today. What corporate America (or world) considers it's best way to promote business is much different the it was in 1964.

IMO: The new version of the "fair" will always be compared to the original. Cherish the memories you have from the fair. NYWF 2.0 would be destine to be disappointing.

FYI: The 64-65 NYWF lost a ton of money.
Technically, The 1964-65 World's Fair was 2.0. The 1939-40 World's Fair was there first (in the same location). You can still see the time capsule location from that fair there. It is located at the end of the "Boardwalk" from the #7 toward the US Open at the bottom of the ramp. You see a great big decorative circle on the ground. To be opened in 2040.

VinnyApologizing

okay I am really really sorry.

hi, this is Vinny, I am the original poster of this thread and I really want to apologize and I have been meaning to apologize for years now (but I have been lazy about it to be honest).

My apology is for my ignorance, not seeing that my suggestion for the land for an Epcot New York to be built on is today a beautiful and really happy public park that is an irreplaceable home to so many people.

Through talking to other people I did realize this by the end of 2017, so I am also really really sorry for not updating this forum thread for so many years, I just have been thinking about other stuff.

Yeah, I originally looked at the concept of an Epcot New York like a spoiled kid who saw two awesome World's Fairs being accessible to people in the past and thinking that a third World's Fair type destination in the same place would be really cool,

and again I am really sorry for overlooking what this land means to people today as being an irreplaceable part of their home.

Once I realized this obvious reality, I started suggesting that if Disney could build a new Epcot in New York, then it would be really awesome to build this new theme park as in indoor theme park, someplace near New York City.
That suggestion is a million times smarter, thinking of land conservation and not taking land from people's homes.
I started thinking more clearer probably by the end of 2017, so again I'm also really sorry to everyone on this forum for me not getting around to sharing my epiphany until now.
Fuzhou_Taihe_Park_JoraVision.jpg

Well we all make mistakes, and I am now really happy that I have corrected one of the them that I made.

Thank you for reading this!​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom