Epcot New York

spacemt354

Chili's
okay I am really really sorry.

hi, this is Vinny, I am the original poster of this thread and I really want to apologize and I have been meaning to apologize for years now (but I have been lazy about it to be honest).

My apology is for my ignorance, not seeing that my suggestion for the land for an Epcot New York to be built on is today a beautiful and really happy public park that is an irreplaceable home to so many people.

Through talking to other people I did realize this by the end of 2017, so I am also really really sorry for not updating this forum thread for so many years, I just have been thinking about other stuff.

Yeah, I originally looked at the concept of an Epcot New York like a spoiled kid who saw two awesome World's Fairs being accessible to people in the past and thinking that a third World's Fair type destination in the same place would be really cool,

and again I am really sorry for overlooking what this land means to people today as being an irreplaceable part of their home.

Once I realized this obvious reality, I started suggesting that if Disney could build a new Epcot in New York, then it would be really awesome to build this new theme park as in indoor theme park, someplace near New York City.
That suggestion is a million times smarter, thinking of land conservation and not taking land from people's homes.
I started thinking more clearer probably by the end of 2017, so again I'm also really sorry to everyone on this forum for me not getting around to sharing my epiphany until now.View attachment 691162

Well we all make mistakes, and I am now really happy that I have corrected one of the them that I made.

Thank you for reading this!​
Hey welcome back! It's all good - this is a blast from the past as I remember this concept and thread. I hope to see more of it if you have the chance!

VinnyApologizing

Hey welcome back! It's all good - this is a blast from the past as I remember this concept and thread. I hope to see more of it if you have the chance!
Thank you! Yeah, creating a big positive vision of the future is so important. Maybe building another indoor theme park by Nickelodeon Universe or maybe someplace near the Bronx is a possible really positive future reality. (only thing is I'm probably not going to update this thread anymore because I'm embarrassed by my original big error, LOL 😂. It will be interesting to see what the community does with this thread 🤞. I hope the thread disappears LOL 😂

trylon57

Thank you! Yeah, creating a big positive vision of the future is so important. Maybe building another indoor theme park by Nickelodeon Universe or maybe someplace near the Bronx is a possible really positive future reality. (only thing is I'm probably not going to update this thread anymore because I'm embarrassed by my original big error, LOL 😂. It will be interesting to see what the community does with this thread 🤞. I hope the thread disappears LOL 😂
Vinny, you should check out the "American Dream" mall in East Rutherford New Jersey, it's right next to Metlife Stadium, home of the NY Jets and NY Giants.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom